Next GW Shipment Toon

auburn2eugene
69 posts Member
edited April 2016
Guys I need suggestions on what i should do with my GW shipments. As the poll says, should i go after poggle, resistance pilot

Haha i got confused about shipments. Daka shount be on there

Next GW Shipment Toon 36 votes

Acquire and max Poggle
50%
Wildcats1203garubladorMegadeth3700MikymateYGBKamikazeRhombusBastilaDhanDooku_for_daysJoel_cordSpart4n_AngelMirtowsubak23ewtaylor2001wisenutsSavageOppressionDarth_VladMegaman101HaydiganSurge 18 votes
Acquire and max Resistance Pilot
30%
DrekulviinFantazykozakjanosKAULIKarrdeEibbor_TharththeHejiNZachman523Aznpwr99tRRReyRoTahn_Taske 11 votes
7* Old Daka
19%
scubavincentlondonQleakZ_Cavariccidbraba01Pariah_AnathemaTommyTom16 7 votes

Replies

• Options
    You get Daka from Cantina shipments...
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    You can't star Old Daka through GW...

Daka is Cantina Shipment.

Do you have Phasma maxed out? She's the most safe bet.
  • Options
    I do have a 7 * Phasma. I also have 7* Lumi and IG86
  • Options
    I am thinking about getting a droid team but thats a ways off
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Acquire Poggle then imo, as long as you have GS on 5* or higher.
  • Options
    I dont yet, but he is my current farm on Cantina.

Ive devoted SO much time to Jedi so i could acquire my 7* Yoda, that I'm kinda lost on what to concentrate on now.

In Cantina, I am farming GS, Cantina Shipments= Poe (this is why I had stopped my Old Daka)
    Arena=IG88
    GW just completed Phasma, and I guess, Poggle.
  • Options
    Acquire and max Poggle
    Not great options left. Though I find Pog is a must have. His offense up for my aoe team is mandatory. Farming Magma now for lack of better option.
  • Options
    Hey guys,
    nearly the same problem with me.

I maxed Lumi, Poggle, Phasma and 86.
    Which should be my next character?

RP? Biggs? Magma?
    But I think nobody from this guys is an improvement for me.

What do you think?
  • Options
    Can't go far wrong with Biggs or RP. Don't know about Tusken but it depends if you want to run a Tusken synergy team
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    Acquire and max Poggle
    Can't go wrong with the POG!
  • Options
    Acquire and max Resistance Pilot
    Resistance pilot is great with Dooku leader
    Does around 5k to 9k damage and gain evasion with his special
    I never regretted my choice to get her to 7* she's on my arena team with Dooku (lead) , Sidious , Luminara and Yoda
    Best team I've had so far (I usually stay close to my rank compared to other teams where I lost 100+ rank over night)
  • Options
    Why not buy both
  • Options
    Acquire and max Poggle
    RP is great in the right team, but Poggle makes many teams great. Poggle, GS and 86 together is a pretty awesome core to build a team around. As others have said, he's probably mandatory for AoE teams.

People think of Poggle as a one trick pony, but he's got good health and with a little luck a strategic ability block can win you a game.
  • Options
    7* Old Daka
    I wanted something different after finishing Lumi, Phasma, and just finished NS Initiate.

I was deciding between Teebo and Magma. Went with Teebo because he sounds like more fun. He also will make a good lead for the tank squad.

What sucks is I activated him this morning and then just pulled him a few minutes ago in bronzium :s