hope we start getting "SOLO a Star Wars Story" toons Omicrons soon

my fav team to use (under a Mando beskar lead) (and Dash lead for the B team)

Replies

• Options
    Doubt the prepared team gets a second omicron.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    They could copy and paste wampa's onto nest
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Then Ahnald will never be able to beat her.
  • Options
    Doubt the prepared team gets a second omicron.

Could be a TW one

See Jedis and BH
  • Options
    my fav team to use (under a Dash lead) (and Mando beskar lead for the D team)

Fixed it for you.

The Dash Omicron has made the non-viable characters viable. So they kinda did get one.

3 of the Solo characters have always been good (well 4 I guess with ranged trooper)....darn good and I doubt that's going away.
  • Options

Yes please. I just got mine to r3 and shes tough. Wished i could relic her to like 7 or 8.
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    Sazerac wrote: »

Yes please. I just got mine to r3 and shes tough. Wished i could relic her to like 7 or 8.

What is stopping you?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

What is stopping you?

Common sense?
  • MasterGomez87
    144 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    im not talking about dash. talking about Young han, L3, Young lando, Qira

My Yolo is R8 and would love a new toy for him, imo nest is fine where she is shes not considered a smuggler team for me
  • Options
    The point is Dash IS a new toy for your Yolo.

Nest is considered a smuggler to CG. CG's considerations tend to affect the community more than MasterGomez87's.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

What is stopping you?

Priority. SEE grind for my first GL. Missing starck piett and sigh, krennic to relic.
  • Options
    The point is Dash IS a new toy for your Yolo.

Nest is considered a smuggler to CG. CG's considerations tend to affect the community more than MasterGomez87's.

disagree. Jedis have had several, so do Bounty hunters. there nothing saying smugglers get only one omi
  • Options
    I guess you could get a TW or TB Omicron.

I just don't see they're enough to do it though. GAC, just wouldn't be worth it. Either Dash or the new one would be wasted, and almost definitely would be the new one.
  • Options

My Yolo is R8 and would love a new toy for him, imo nest is fine where she is shes not considered a smuggler team for me

How hard your Yolo hits?
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

How hard your Yolo hits?

goes anywhere from 46k to 200k depending on what area your in/who your fighting/ what mode etc but id say he survives better but his offense is 10k
  • Options

I just don't see they're enough to do it though. GAC, just wouldn't be worth it. Either Dash or the new one would be wasted, and almost definitely would be the new one.

id be 100% fine with getting a TB one since LS TB still is too hard for smugglers to survive
  • MasterGomez87
    144 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    i will say that since taking Yolo to R8 ive gotten a few more defence with the Mando team under GAC (Beskar mando (L) Yolo, Kuiil, ig11, L3)

i woudlnt mind a Omi of some kind that keeps Taunt on L3 or ig11 more like say Bossk
  • Options

id be 100% fine with getting a TB one since LS TB still is too hard for smugglers to survive

I use Dash lead in TB for consistent 4/4 in every phase.

Granted I use Han & Chewie in that team because it let's me platoon CLS & 3PO
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

Who are the other two?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Who are the other two?

Vandor & BAM. BAM is mostly there for Cleanse/Ten Up/Damage Immunity
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    Dash better than ROLO (L) with Han, Chewie, Chewpio and CHan?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    If I can do an analogy without being flogged to death.........

This feels like..................You have a chocolate gateaux, Steak and chips, 4 cheese pizza.

They're all wonderful...........but not when you mix them all together! Better to keep them in their intended teams if you ask me.