WampaManiacs Looking for 1 More

WampaManiacs

That is our guild name. No space so that it is easier to search.

Let me start with some honesty and then get into the additional info you may want. The honesty is that recruiting is a pain. You may read this hoping to find the perfect guild for you. Probably not going to happen, but you may find a guild worth joining and staying. Not sure why you may be reading this looking for a new guild, and I cannot leave a message here saying that we can fill all the blanks or check all the boxes for what you may be looking. What I can tell you, honestly, is that ours is a good group with no drama and a casual approach to the game. Most of us have been playing together for a couple years. We are a very friendly group that works to help each other develop individually and as a team.

Currently 49/50 with 227M GP.

Looking for active players; preferably at level 85 and with at least 2M GP.

TW record: I have lost track, but we win more than half the time.

TB record:
Alternating LS Hoth and Geo & doing Geo each time for DS:
44* LS Hoth (~32 ROLO shards) or 9* LS Geo (so far getting 2-3 KAM shards) &
24* DS Geo (so far getting 15-17 Wat shards)

All 3 non-challenge raids on Heroic with a 1 day join period. Pit & Tank are on auto and Sith is FFA. Testing Challenge Pit once a month and made it through Phase 2 so far.

US based guild. Reset times: 4:30 PDT, 5:30 MDT, 6:30 CDT, 7:30 EDT

We do have Discord but it is not required. Communication has been a mix of in-game chat and Discord.

Have questions? Message me here, in game at P122K1918 (ally code 663-429-289), or in Discord (P122-K1918#2916).