Hyperdrive bundle - 50% off starting on May 2nd and ending on May 11th

Will players that have already purchased the Hyperdrive bundle be able to purchase it a second time?

The last time it went on sale for 50% off, we were not able to. I am hopeful that this time around CG would be willing to take my and potentially other people's money.

I don't mean to be rude but:
xwnycbd2a1me.gif

Replies

• Options
    In game message said only first time buyers :(
  • Options
    Since you already purchased it maybe you can help me understand what I actually get with the Hyperdrive Bundle.

If I have a character at 7 stars, but gear 1, are they geared to gear 8?

If I have a character at 3 stars, but gear 10, are they starred to 5 stars?

If I have a 5 star character at gear 9 but with no ability upgrades, do I get the ability upgrades?

Do I get all of the gear and resources on the resources tab of the in game hyperdrive bundle page?

of the 65 Characters I have 21 that I know are above the cutoff for getting anything out of the package, I have another dozen or so that fall into one of the above categories. I've never spent any money in the game and thinking I might get this.
  • Options
    Can anyone answer my question above?
  • Options
    Yes to geared up and starred up. I can’t recall regarding abilities.
    You get all the listed gear.
    You also get a number of quests (which are not listed) which gives you very easy access to zeta mats in addition to those listed.

The general consensus is that even if you get no toons at higher stars or higher gear, hyperdrive bundle is still worth it due to the gear and other mats you obtain.

I bought it a good while back and had like 5 toons benefit from additional stars or gear, still great value.
  • Options

If your characters are below the gear/star level you get that added to your roster.

You get all the gear/resources listed for the HDB.

It’s a great value and one of the best deals they’ve had
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

and an even better deal when its 50% off.....so much that I want to buy it again.
    Why CG, why won't you take my money?
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

If your characters are below the gear/star level you get that added to your roster.

You get all the gear/resources listed for the HDB.

Morgoth01 wrote: »
    Yes to geared up and starred up. I can’t recall regarding abilities.
    You get all the listed gear.
    You also get a number of quests (which are not listed) which gives you very easy access to zeta mats in addition to those listed.

The general consensus is that even if you get no toons at higher stars or higher gear, hyperdrive bundle is still worth it due to the gear and other mats you obtain.

I bought it a good while back and had like 5 toons benefit from additional stars or gear, still great value.

Thanks!
  • Options
    I'd buy it again if I were able to
  • Options
    I'm ready to buy it again at 50%. CG, I ask again, why don't you want my money?

tkz35etdq2zu.gif
  • Options
    My guess is that you have shown your propensity to pay and instead of giving me access to the best value deal again, they prefer to push you to make further purchases on more expensive options.
  • aakashba
    39 posts Member
    Options
    the notification for this has disappeared from news letter. guess they aren't doing the discount anymore
  • Solymr
    2 posts Member
    Options
    When does this become 50% off? It’s the 2nd already and mine still shows full price.
  • CalG91
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Says coming after May 2nd update -> probably in 5-10 hours, I would guess.
  • Options
    It's now the 3rd of May and still no discount and the notification about it is gone. I used all my saved credits and crystals because I understand that it would only give me the balance of them. Now to find what appears to be a lie sent by swgoh.....NOT HAPPY...😖😖
  • Solymr
    2 posts Member
    Options
    CalG91 wrote: »
    Says coming after May 2nd update -> probably in 5-10 hours, I would guess.

I saw that. I didn't realize there would be another patch today. Assumed it was in last patch and would just activate on the 2nd. Thanks for the reply, appreciate it. I'll keep an eye out for it.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    It's now the 3rd of May and still no discount and the notification about it is gone. I used all my saved credits and crystals because I understand that it would only give me the balance of them. Now to find what appears to be a lie sent by swgoh.....NOT HAPPY...😖😖

Still May 2nd. If CG gives a date, it will almost always be CG time, not any other time. Discount should start in the next few hours.
  • Options

I know you only get characters that you don't already have a 7 stars gear 8 and not characters shards, but I thought everything in the resources tab is exactly what you get. Are you saying that if I have 1000 crystals and the pack is supposed to give 2000 crystals it will only give me 1000?
  • Corde
    5 posts Member
    Options

I know you only get characters that you don't already have a 7 stars gear 8 and not characters shards, but I thought everything in the resources tab is exactly what you get. Are you saying that if I have 1000 crystals and the pack is supposed to give 2000 crystals it will only give me 1000?

You get all the resources listed. I think that person used their crystals erroneously.
  • Options
    "The Hyperdrive sale will be back on sale (50% off) on Nov 16 to celebrate the upcoming SWGOH 7th Anniversary."

Can I buy it this time or will I again be denied?

y56zd43m0w3d.gif
  • Options
    Its unlikely that this or any other proper one time purchase would get a second release especially at a discount. More likely to get a Hyperdrive 2.0 in another 3 years or so.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    363 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    If you have already purchased the Hyperdrive bundle, you will not be able to buy it again.

This is a one time purchase
  • Options
    If you have already purchased the Hyperdrive bundle, you will not be able to buy it again.

You're a man of many resources - a respected individual in the circles you travel in. I'm sure an individual of your stature and standing could convince some key parties of the benefits of making such a purchase available for a second time.

I have faith in you meathead. You're an army of one. Be all that you can be. Make us proud!
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options

Perhaps a new bundle could be created and sold. A Hyperdrive "lite" if you will.
    Same price (or similar) as the 50% off version, with all of the same gear, omegas, zetas, currencies, crystals etc....(just no ship/toon shards, level 85 stuff) made available to previous HDB purchasers.

I'm ready to buy this "lite" bundle, all you need to do is sell it. :)