Early Day Reset Players Never Get Notice Of Bonus Events

Why can't we be informed of bonus events like the rest of the community? my account resets a day ahead of most people and whenever there is a bonus event i dont get to stack energy like everyone else who gets notified in advance of the event.

This has been going on far too long.Is ea/cg going to ever do anything about this? It is unfair to give part of the community an advantage because they are in a different time zone.

Replies

• Options
    Which bonus event are you talking about? The Maul shards on fleet nodes? They announced that on the 27th.
  • Options
    Which bonus event are you talking about? The Maul shards on fleet nodes? They announced that on the 27th.

im talking about in game messsages they send. i dont know where they announce stuff because they don't communicate clearly and people talk about things mentioned on discord and all these other places so if its not an in game message i dont consider it part of the issue im bringing to attention

• Salatious_Scrum
    2336 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    im talking about in game messsages they send. i dont know where they announce stuff because they don't communicate clearly and people talk about things mentioned on discord and all these other places so if its not an in game message i dont consider it part of the issue im bringing to attention

I can’t think of a game that solely relies on in-game messages to announce events… most of not all games use teaser videos, collabs with streamers, and forum posts to announce upcoming events, including this game.

You’re currently posting on the forums, by the way. Which happens to be the same place CG posts news on events. It’s not at all difficult to see dev posts.
  • Options
    Only true f2p get advance notice of events. Sorry but I guess this means you don’t qualify. I don’t make the rules
  • Options

dmy17rp47n45.png

I dunno man, “Dev Announcements and News” and “Game Updates” right at the top of the official forums both seem like a pretty direct part of the issue, but I guess you skip over those 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    True FTP don’t read those sections.

Then again, True FTP don’t use crystals for refreshes either, so I’m not sure what the OP’s issue is.
  • Options
    Only true f2p get advance notice of events. Sorry but I guess this means you don’t qualify. I don’t make the rules

you got me there lol. funniest comment of the day ;0