Legacy tier of inquisitors

What is the point of re running the inquisitor events if you dont get anything out of it. Events should only be up if they actually award something and the stupid titles and portraits dont count they should never been added to the game

Replies

• Options
    For players who missed the marquee event the first time.
  • Options
    I meant for those who already did it now those stupid things will be in there for 11 more days
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    I asked the same. Guess the omni is for whales only.
  • Options
    Personally, I’m glad they did them. I returned to playing about a month and a half ago and only had 3 of the 5. Since they are required for things in the future I was bummed I wouldn’t have all 5 unlocked. This was nice to be able to get the whole team at least at 3 stars
  • Options
    Mike74f wrote: »
    I meant for those who already did it now those stupid things will be in there for 11 more days

Those are mildly annoying, but they can't really just not show the events to those who have done them. Second sister is farmable, and others are in packs now, so some people might get to 5* them during this time.
  • Options
    I do wonder why none of the returning Inquisitor events reward Omicron materials for the bonus tier. Fifth Brother does, but he's new. It would be nice if the returning marquee events gave us all of the rewards, but I guess the Omicron materials were a one-time only thing. Real shame that we have to worry about FOMO with such things.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    It's beacuse they are rewarding / pushing people for the shard packs first time around.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    I do wonder why none of the returning Inquisitor events reward Omicron materials for the bonus tier. Fifth Brother does, but he's new. It would be nice if the returning marquee events gave us all of the rewards, but I guess the Omicron materials were a one-time only thing. Real shame that we have to worry about FOMO with such things.

Good to know, I was chasing one thinking it will reward omis.
  • HolyDarkblade
    267 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Yeah, no omnis except for 5th brother. You still get titles for legacy tiers but thats it. Kinda lame.