Why is CG so inconsistent??

Reaven
0 posts Member
Mara Jade, the last requirement for Starkiller, was released on 12-09-2021. Starkiller was then released on 12-15-2021. Why is the Grand Inquisitor not coming out til THE END OF JUNE?? CG is literally giving 2 whole months between toon releases. There was no reason to even buy any of the Inquisitor packs. They literally make this game pay to win and then say never mind, we dont care anymore. Why buy any packs from now on? Absolutely ridiculous.

Replies

• Ultra
    11505 posts Moderator
    Options
    Reaven wrote: »
    Mara Jade, the last requirement for Starkiller, was released on 12-09-2021. Starkiller was then released on 12-15-2021. Why is the Grand Inquisitor not coming out til THE END OF JUNE?? CG is literally giving 2 whole months between toon releases. There was no reason to even buy any of the Inquisitor packs. They literally make this game pay to win and then say never mind, we dont care anymore. Why buy any packs from now on? Absolutely ridiculous.

The fifth inquisitor will be F2P farmable end of June... and GI will be a timed event, so... that's a lot of incentive to get them
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    Options
    I totally disagree with your title, they are very consistent with their inconsistency.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Starkiller was permanent Journey Guide right away though. GI will be like events of old, spaced out by months in between for the first year, so there's one difference.

Never thought I'd see someone complain about a legendary being more f2p friendly though.

In any case, the reason to whale on Inquisitors was for first time omicrons, and also Conquest starts tomorrow.
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    It’s following the cadence of pretty much every previous limited time event, as far as I can tell. SK was different since his event is permanently available in the Journey Guide.
  • Ultra
    11505 posts Moderator
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Starkiller was permanent Journey Guide right away though. GI will be like events of old, spaced out by months in between for the first year, so there's one difference.

Never thought I'd see someone complain about a legendary being more f2p friendly though.

In any case, the reason to whale on Inquisitors was for first time omicrons, and also Conquest starts tomorrow.

There is also the assault battle, and depending on the rewards of the AB, it might be worth it to pay for them (imagine if they included R9 mats)
  • Revanfan
    36 posts Member
    Options
    When i saw end of June I was also LOL.

I'm not going to unlock it anyway, but I wanted to see the character. I was pretty sure it would come out today. Then realised its 2 more months :D