»GYST« ~ Get Your Sith Together Main Thread (50/50)

Replies

• Options
    Ouchie wrote: »

Lol, that's a good one
  • Options
    Up, because we belong on top
  • Options
    chainsaw wrote: »
    Up, because we belong on top

I like all positions to be honest
  • Options
    I was tinkering with the idea of forming my own guild but then I read your description and it sounds like the kind of group I wanted to start! I would like to join...
    My in-game name is "Därth Gator". Discord: Därth Gator#8206 LINE: darthgator1967
  • Options
    I would like to join your guild please.
    Ally code 431-457-597
  • Options
    Lol the poggle is a nice touch Ouchie :)
  • Options
    Hi there, I'm interested too. I don't talk much, but I play every day and have a decent roster. What info do you need from me?
  • Options
    Any position bump
  • 2much4u
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Id like to join ally code 984-567-764
  • Options
    Sign me up!
  • Bostonmess
    176 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This thread is on a position where it doesn't belong.
    Just wanted to mention ...

Edit: Aaaah, better, much better^^
  • Options
    I'm down like a clown!

I like the laid back style. I'm picking up what your putting down.

Let me know if I make the sabre slice.
  • Miller
    103 posts Member
    Options
    Jon Jones, get your Sith together, waiting for you. -DC
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Miller wrote: »
    Jon Jones, get your Sith together, waiting for you. -DC

Um, what? Lol
  • Options
    Add me on the line app @lordkylo951
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    You will definitely not be disappointed here. This guild offers the coolest people playing the game. We also offer "protection". There is even talk of a matching 401K!!! (I doubt it will happen)
  • R0vet
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Are there open spots? Maybe on a second team? F/26 here and lvl 73 but I'm not sure I can apply to most guilds since I really don't care about the arena... I'm mostly F2P but I've spent on crystals when I couldn't resist.
    Post edited by R0vet on
  • AceCV
    995 posts Member
    Options
    Like the name....like the attitude....any spot left?
    If there is..."count" me in.
  • WTY
    2 posts Member
    Options
    I need to be guilded, please.

449-929-684
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Here's our first guild update for members! Note: we are currently full right now!

Click the link to read!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UHtsXIgKBV8sgCK8K6tIcehxDRyFmlE5imSiRHqsJ5Y/edit?usp=sharing
  • Options
    Let's get ready to rumble!!!!
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Information request for all those in GYST! Please respond in 36 hours or you may be moved to the waitlist!

Click the link or view below...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-WwI2IiumjN63RLguYea7gycicGdM0wM2yIneoth5TQ/edit?usp=docslist_api

GYST information request!

Please respond within 36 hours! If you do not respond by Sunday morning 12am EST(4am UTC), you risk being moved to the GYST waitlist!

Please provide us with the following information. This information will be available and visible to all guild members. If you've sent in some or part of this information previously, please do it again just to confirm.

1. GoH In-Game Name
    2. Did you know you will be able to change your name when Guilds open on Sunday? Do you think you’ll be changing your name?
    3. EA Forum Name
    4. LINE Chat Name (if you have one)
    5. GoH Ally Code
    6. Age (if you feel like sharing)
    7. Time Zone (please provide the UTC time with adjustment if you can)
    8. Time of day you're most likely to be playing (Also in UTC +/- format if you can)
    9. Number of 7* characters (Not for any competitive purpose. This is just to give us an idea of how far you are in the game)
    10. Best way to contact you about important guild information/announcements? (PM in forum, LINE chat pm, email, other. If email or other, please give the address or contact information)

Please send all responses to »GYST«Ouchie within 36 hours! You can PM responses to her on the EA forum or LINE

THANK YOU!
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Do we get a free bog seat still mine hasn't arrived yet ?
  • Options
    @Cometheloser. Hint hint. ****
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Inflatable toilet cushions with velvet monogrammed slip covers... I am trying!
  • kacheng
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi Ouchie
    I'd love to join GYST. I tried to reach you by pm on LINE for the last week or so, so not sure if you've added me or not? At any rate, add me to the waitlist, please. 143-286-666
    Muchas grassy ****!
  • Options
    Hi there, I am looking for a LINE organised guild for fun. (id: 300denzil)
    Highly communicative, organised.
    Guild leader in another similar game so you can be sure you won't be getting a ghost.
    If there's a space, please message me on LINE only, I won't be forum lurking this weekend.
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ftp nudge nudge wink wink say no more
  • Damagecontrol
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    GoH In-Game Name: Damgecontrol
    Did you know you will be able to change your name when Guilds open on Sunday? Do you think you’ll be changing your name?: No, i will nit be changing my name.
    EA Forum Name: Damgecontrol
    LINE Chat Name (if you have one): damgecontrol
    GoH Ally Code: 159-341-425
    Age (if you feel like sharing): 23/24 in august.
    Time Zone (please provide the UTC time with adjustment if you can): Eastern standard time(idk the utc)
    Time of day you're most likely to be playing (Also in UTC +/- format if you can): my hours vary because of work but usually im on before 4pm EST or after 2am EST
    Number of 7* characters (Not for any competitive purpose. This is just to give us an idea of how far you are in the game): i have one 7* but close to having two more.
    Best way to contact you about important guild information/announcements? (PM in forum, LINE chat pm, email, other. If email or other, please give the address or contact information): best way to reach me would be my phone. Other than my phone, second best way would be Line chat PM
    Post edited by Damagecontrol on
  • RicoTK
    53 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Still here Ouchie. Just got your message.
    1: Tungsten Knueth
    2: No
    3: RicoTK
    4: Rico
    5: 179-132-318
    6: x
    7: EST (UTC + 4hrs)
    8: UTC 3:30a-8a, 1p-3p
    9: x8 7*s
    10: pm in forum