Darth Nihilus Darth Scion feat not working

DaveX19
17 posts Member
edited May 2022
Is it not working? My Scion died but it doesn’t specify that they need to survive. Am I missing something? Anyone having the same issue?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• HokieFiend
    444 posts Member
    Same. Just absolutely unbelievable.
  • DaveX19
    17 posts Member
    I did another fight, they both survived and I got 1/20… so I guess it’s not specified but they actually need to survive in order to get the feat…
  • HokieFiend
    444 posts Member
    They need to cancel this Conquest immediately or fix it immediately. Having the clock run on these feats before they do something about it is unacceptable.
  • Eyak
    40 posts Member
    Looks like this conquest is even more **** than it seemed :)
  • HokieFiend
    444 posts Member
    DaveX19 wrote: »
    I did another fight, they both survived and I got 1/20… so I guess it’s not specified but they actually need to survive in order to get the feat…

Yep. I did another fight and got the credit with them surviving. Start spreading the word to your mates.
  • BVH3030
    67 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    They've had feats where they had to survive before I believe the fennec ones, just wish it said it
  • More of the same. It is really hard to give accurate descriptions by including the word surviving. It is a really hard word to type.
  • crzydroid
    7233 posts Moderator
    They apparently need to survive to get the credit. There is already a bug report about this.

Please report to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>