Potentially Dumb Executor Question…

Teebro
11 posts Member
Apologies if this is in the wrong sub…

I have met all of the requirements for Executor (the prerequisites and the hidden ones), but the event isn’t showing up to unlock; it says “currently unavailable”.

Can the ship only be unlocked when the event is running? Thanks y’all!

Replies

• Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Yup, this is a ship thing.

IIRC it starts on the 15th and runs for one day.
  • Teebro
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks y’all! Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something.
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Options
    And then the unlock is accessed through the journey guide on the day it's available, not through the events tab, but the repeatable mission to go from base unlock to 7 star IS in the events tab and not the journey guide.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Artumas wrote: »
    And then the unlock is accessed through the journey guide on the day it's available, not through the events tab, but the repeatable mission to go from base unlock to 7 star IS in the events tab and not the journey guide.

Quoting this for emphasis!

So on the 15th be sure to go to the Journey page and unlock it! But also, once unlocked, you qualify for the repeatable event that same day, so be sure to get your 10 blueprints (plus however many refreshes you buy) from the Event tab as well!

Good luck and congratulations!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options
    and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, if you have any questions about the event itself, COME BACK HERE and ask!! do not wait until the next day and lose out. i've seen this forum thread too many times where someone comes the day after just to find out if they'd come sooner, they'd have the Executor in their fleet.