Great Conquest Theme

Please continue to use the non-playable assets that are already in game in future Conquests. Playing through KOTOR content is fantastic. Love to see the Tarantatek or AT-ST as future bosses. Keep up the great work. Thanks

Replies

• mariogsh
    791 posts Member
    Options
    While I agree on this is a nice change of pace, I'm gonna stop you on "Keep up the great work" lol
    It's not
  • Options
    Please continue to use the non-playable assets that are already in game in future Conquests. Playing through KOTOR content is fantastic. Love to see the Tarantatek or AT-ST as future bosses. Keep up the great work. Thanks

While seeing different stuff is cool, paying for themes with a win 40 battles with x squad times 2, and other feats leaning on just a few toons, every time there is a theme like this is terrible.

I'd prefer no theme and no 80-100 battle feat.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry to rain on parades but this is fun and the theme is cool.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Winterwolves
    1740 posts Member
    Options
    You think it's cool, you mean? I think KOTOR is an overrated game, myself.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Sure is fun fighting through incomplete feat descriptions and bugs. Can't wait for the next new conquest to spend half my time checking to make sure I am credited with feats. Real fun.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I never even played it. But it’s different. These are bosses we haven’t fought 200 times before and it’s encouraging me to use teams and characters I haven’t used before.

Sure is fun fighting through incomplete feat descriptions and bugs. Can't wait for the next new conquest to spend half my time checking to make sure I am credited with feats. Real fun.
    Bugs get fixed. In the meantime we’re all in the same boat.
  • HumbleMumble
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    I never even played it. But it’s different. These are bosses we haven’t fought 200 times before and it’s encouraging me to use teams and characters I haven’t used before.

CG isn’t in the same boat, they maneuver the iceberg that sinks the boat
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options

And they sell new boats
  • Lumiya
    1491 posts Member
    Options
    zatho wrote: »

And they sell new boats

You mean life preservers
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    zatho wrote: »

And they sell new boats

Except this isn’t a boat it’s a video game and you won’t die if there’s a bug. The bug affects everyone equally, there aren’t people who can pay to upgrade the feat into “win with these two, they don’t have to survive.”

My Scion and Nihilus need to live, your Scion and Nihilus need to live, someone who bought the Conquest Pass’ Scion and Nihilus need to live. All our Scions and Nihiluses need to live eaqually.
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Options

Great work 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Revanfan
    36 posts Member
    Options
    I agree the theme is fantastic. I'd love to replay this at some point, just for the fun aspect.
    Graphics/design team is A+

As for feats, difficulty, bugs, its the usual crap we always get.
    Everyone else should be fired.