'Return of the Jedi' 40th Anniversary Ideas for 2023

Zombefyer
605 posts Member
edited May 2022
Next year, 'Star Wars- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi' will be turning 40. So what could come to the game to celebrate the future occasion?

- A New Guild Raid based around the Battle of Endor

- Characters such as Jabba the Hutt, General Lando Calrissian, Nien Nunb and Scout Trooper

- Ships such as the Rebel A-Wing, B-Wing and Luke Skywalker's X-Wing

- A rework for the Gamorrean Guard, Rebel Synergy for Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker and Improvements made to Lando Calrissian (Zetas and Omicrons) and a rework for Admiral Ackbar

- New Republic faction
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options
    I'll do my bet on

- Portrait (if we're lucky)
    - Bugs
    - Conquest ROTJ theme, with feats like defeat 1000 units with Gamorrean Guard and win 200 battles with rebels
    - Packs
  • Zombefyer
    605 posts Member
    Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    I'll do my bet on

- Bugs
    - Conquest ROTJ theme, with feats like defeat 1000 units with Gamorrean Guard and win 200 battles with rebels
    - Packs

The Empire Strikes Back had a proper celebration, with new characters (JKLS, Mon Mothma, Admiral Piett, Threepio and Chewie) a new event (Luke Skywalker: The Journey Continues), and new ships (Rebel Y-Wing and Imperial TIE Bomber)
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    I'll do my bet on

- Bugs
    - Packs

The Empire Strikes Back had a proper celebration, with new characters (JKLS, Mon Mothma, Admiral Piett, Threepio and Chewie) a new event (Luke Skywalker: The Journey Continues), and new ships (Rebel Y-Wing and Imperial TIE Bomber)

So maybe Bib Fortuna, Jabba, biker scout, Nien Nunb, Boushh (Leia), Moff Jerjerrod, and the B-Wing fighter?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?