How do I get help for kissing rewards. The in App help is not working

joelgs23
251 posts Member
edited May 2022
Hello, the in app help option for me is stuck on a previous support issue from over a month ago that I cannot exit, thus I cannot file a new request for help. The check for missing content download option has never worked in the last three years, and I don’t know how to otherwise seek help in obtaining the missing rewards from yesterday’s G Challenge that I did not receive. Help please. Thanks.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Fas
    1 posts Member
    Scroll to the bottom of last conversation, there should be a “new conversation “ button there.
  • flux_rono
    2111 posts Member
    Are you sure you didnt get the rewards? That you didnt accidenlty claim it without realizing
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    Fas wrote: »
    Scroll to the bottom of last conversation, there should be a “new conversation “ button there.

I wish there was, but there does not appear to be one.t72k4t6rwoh0.png

• joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Are you sure you didnt get the rewards? That you didnt accidenlty claim it without realizing

100% sure. I had 5 omicrons a few days ago, I still have 5. Also, from May 8 to now, I have not upgraded any mods and I currently have only 3 "mk2 Circuit Breaker Modules", which means I did not receive anything from the Galactic Challenge, or else I could upgrade a gold 6E mod, which I current cannot. So ya, I did not get anything yesterday from GC.
    Post edited by joelgs23 on
  • The kissing rewards are unlocked when your Padme team with JKA holds against rebels in TW.
    OX9ku6.gif
  • crzydroid
    7233 posts Moderator
    If you post on Answers HQ, they can check your account to see if you claimed them or make sure you didn't upgrade anything.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>