I like this mobile game

Most games are dominated by money nowadays but GoH just doesn't seem that way. Multiple f2ps can top the arena frequently, special packs don't necessarily equal p2w (I just don't see Tusken Shaman lol) and the only real advantage whales really have is access to multiple characters to an ever changing meta.
Even when I stopped chasing meta
I'm in the top 200 daily and I'm running FOO, Phasma, Kylo, Sid and GS. I haven't touched my Jedis in forever. FOST and FOTP are purple but stuck at 3* :(. Empire is also my second priority farm right now. I'm having fun unlocking characters I want now TBH.
The game is far from perfect but seeing Grandpa Vader with Baby Ren is classic. My only fear is my definition of fun is very shallow but it's... It's Grandpa Vader :(

Replies

• Options
    Great outlook. It doesn't seem like you expect everything for free like a lot of f2p seem on these forums. From your post it seems you are also patient and realize the game is still growing so you won't throw a fit when you realize not everything is perfect yet. Wish there were more members like you. Hope you continue playing the game.
  • Options
    You're not wrong, this is a great game... It just seems kinda like EA has a choke hold on CG
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Most games are dominated by money nowadays but GoH just doesn't seem that way. Multiple f2ps can top the arena frequently, special packs don't necessarily equal p2w (I just don't see Tusken Shaman lol) and the only real advantage whales really have is access to multiple characters to an ever changing meta.
    Even when I stopped chasing meta
    I'm in the top 200 daily and I'm running FOO, Phasma, Kylo, Sid and GS. I haven't touched my Jedis in forever. FOST and FOTP are purple but stuck at 3* :(. Empire is also my second priority farm right now. I'm having fun unlocking characters I want now TBH.
    The game is far from perfect but seeing Grandpa Vader with Baby Ren is classic. My only fear is my definition of fun is very shallow but it's... It's Grandpa Vader :(

Welcome, hurry and find a line chat before the forum ruins you!
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    Nice to see a positive post! I definetly agree with all the points you mentioned. :)
  • Options
    Lol guys, I'd like to clarify I feel that urge to throw my phone when my hard node shards give me a 0/6 (FOTP and FOST :neutral: ). F2p will always have it hard in freemium games and let's be honest the recent changes haven't been all good, most would say they're bad, but the game is still newish. I'll be patient for Snoke, If this game survives long enough :<
    Very interesting character, Sith dude believes that Kylo is an embodiment of both sides not exactly like the Jed'ai, who believe in balance and would send you out to a moon of darkness if you have too much light and vice versa, but I want to see how it develops in the movies. Please let Kylo be balanced by the end and not totally light side again, I want another Revan :o
  • Options
    Kylo being another revan would be so interesting. Can you imagine the will power one must have to resist the worse of the dark side? Will they make kylo become one with the force then? In terms of the game, would they update a character's skillset as they evolve in film? Or make a totally new character?
  • Options
    Regardless, I'd rather partake in a thread that isn't one of the numerous whining crybaby ones.
  • Options
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    Kylo being another revan would be so interesting. Can you imagine the will power one must have to resist the worse of the dark side? Will they make kylo become one with the force then? In terms of the game, would they update a character's skillset as they evolve in film? Or make a totally new character?

I'd like him to come to terms with killing you know who. Accept that he did wrong and not blame it on the dark side manipulating him. Have a heartwarming forgiveness scene from anybody still alive and teach the skills he learned from the dark side and how to use and fight against it responsibly. He already looks like Snape lol
    Dooku never fully gave himself to the dark side even if he was a Sith for example.
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    Regardless, I'd rather partake in a thread that isn't one of the numerous whining crybaby ones.

Yeah let's look at the positives sometimes lol

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    I like this game too, I've only spent $40 and can get #1
  • Options
    Keep up the FOTP and FOST farm. Mine are finally at 5 stars, almost 6.

Also waiting on Snoke ; D
  • Options
    FO enthusiast here.

Phasma 7*
    Kylo 6*
    FOTP 6*
    FOST 5*
    FOO 5*

All will bow to the First Order. Eventually.