Does this game make anyone's tablet screen shut off?

EricsonX
703 posts Member
I've got a near 2 year old Note 10.1 tablet, the original, and in the last couple months while playing this game, sometimes, the screen shuts off. Not 100% black, but its like the screen's black while still "lit" from behind. Hitting the power button to fully power off the screen then back on tends to fix the problem. Sometimes it happens just once a day while playing, and tonight, during a couple different play sessions, it happened I think 3 times. Now, could this game just be generating enough heat to make the screen shut down, or could the battery sometimes be slightly giving out due to the game, etc, etc?

Replies

• Options
    I'm on a RCA tablet.. 2015 model..I think
    I've never had 'any' cashes or problems.. Only when they update will it ask me to restart
  • Options
    I've had many phones in the past do this same thing, the original droid, Motorola atrix, and Samsung s3. Usually while gaming or taxing the CPU. I believe it is hardware related.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Options
    So, it makes the screen shut down, whilst still being "backlit", so that you have to turn the screen off completely, then back on. But this is with a tablet though, shouldn't that be less of a problem? Or is it just the nature of the beast?