3v3 Qui-Gon Jinn counter

nottenst
698 posts Member
I believe all of the counter guides to Qui-Gon Jinn with the omicron are 5v5. The 3v3 are before he got the omicron. What have people found useful outside of using a GL?

Replies

• Options
    Nute Gunray lead with count dooku and a tank or Jango has worked so far for me
  • nottenst
    698 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Nute Gunray lead with count dooku and a tank or Jango has worked so far for me

Unfortunately, that just removed QJG for me. They were just too fast under him. Still, a good try. Cleaned up with Bossk/Boba/Zam
  • Options
    yea it can get nasty if you can't out run them, usually dooku's base speed and good mods allow me to play first and stun anakin at the very beginning. At least if it doesn't one shot, it leaves an easy cleanup
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Options
    yea it can get nasty if you can't out run them, usually dooku's base speed and good mods allow me to play first and stun anakin at the very beginning. At least if it doesn't one shot, it leaves an easy cleanup

Even with good mods it'll be hard to outspeed them as Dooku only have 22 more speed than QGJ and his lead gives 30 speed
    So with similar mods you'll be outsped
    And if KAM is in the lot (even at 5*) he'll give 30 speed more ...
  • nottenst
    698 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Metasly wrote: »
    Even with good mods it'll be hard to outspeed them as Dooku only have 22 more speed than QGJ and his lead gives 30 speed
    So with similar mods you'll be outsped
    And if KAM is in the lot (even at 5*) he'll give 30 speed more ...

KAM was in this group. Live and learn.

At least the database of counters people used will be updated with the end of this round.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Bad Batch trio (Hunter, Echo, Wrecker) has worked twice for me so far. Usually lose Wrecker and end with 52-ish banners.
  • DroidekaFan7567
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options

yes but the thing is that they will never have similar mods since anakin is modded mostly for offense while dooku is on speed. To be fair though from the battles I used them only one had KAM and I bairly won that one with just jango surviving
  • Options
    Palp lead with Mara Jade and Thrawn has won the last 3 for me.
  • Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    Options
    I haven’t tried yet in 3v3, but this works in 5v5 and I imagine there isn’t much difference:

Strong (and I mean strong) night sisters work.

You need to weather the initial onslaught from the opposing Jedi. If you can accomplish this, it’s pretty simple to stunlock JKA.

The strategy is to stun JKA, kill QGJ, then come back to JKA.

The best stunlock team in 3s for NS is AV lead, Daka, Spirit.

Good luck.

Also, I’ve use omicron Wampa successfully twice.