This GC

Pryrates
100 posts Member
I was like hmmm, 4 hours left and I could refresh and try out fighting this new Darth Malgus guy. I'm only about 10 circles away. With 20 energy left before needing the refresh, my 85% JML team took on Geos and lost. Glad to be done. No spends for you.

I get that you can manipulate the mouth breathers into spending more money on teams and refreshes and passes and all that stuff. But those of us with a hint of common sense can see what you're doing and will pull back rather than spend. This was supposed to be a mode that tested the limits of our rosters, but instead hard mode has progressively become "kracken mode" and now even GL teams can lose to standard garbage, let alone teams on our roster that are supposed to be "tested" like Traya teams, JTR teams, things of that nature that are not viable at all. You could've gotten some refreshes out of me but your greed did the opposite.

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    DMG_SW wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    I’ve played for 5 years and have 8 million GP. Does that make me a kraken?

Obviously anyone with more GP than me is a kraken. Anyone with less GP than me needs to git gud B)

Solid! I like it! 🤣
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Pryrates wrote: »
    And only 1 person has posted their GP. And that person is 8.8 million and claims he's free to played it the whole way.

And they don’t have to…
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    And only 1 person has posted their GP. And that person is 8.8 million and claims he's free to played it the whole way.

Free to play the whole way?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I have 4.7mil GP with a good portion of it tied to fleet and a DS oriented roster. I made it to the gold crate for the first time. I didn't unlock hard mode til after Maul was introduced, so I'm pretty happy with my progress. That being said, it was an awful grindfest. But that's what Conquest is, particularly after CG made 'improvements', so we should be used to it now.
  • Options

I just past 7 Mil GP, 2 GLs & 3* G8 Inquizzy's.

I have gotten every Red Crate from conquest so far, with only spending crystals on it.

There has always been a way to cheese the harder feats I need to complete.
  • herd_nerfer
    1874 posts Member
    Options
    7.3m GP
    Didn't red crate any of the Maul conquests and missed two of the SoJ red crates but got all the rest. 3 GLs, all light side. I just unlocked DR a few days before conquest started. My SE and OR factions are a trash. I do spend on the game from time to time but calling me a whale would be a serious insult to actual whales - I spent nothing but freely earned crystals on this conquest. I did buy the cheap conquest pass but I buy it at the end of conquest when I'm sure I can get all the rewards from it.

Red crate is totally possible without spending real world currency, but it does require roster depth and it certainly helps to have a few key characters. In this conquest in particular it helps a lot to get to the end of sector 5 as quickly as possible so you can use that last node to get the global feats done if your SE and OR factions are in bad shape like mine.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    OP what’s your GP? What does your JML team look like? Speed? What strategies have you used to get through this conquest? What disks have you picked? How much money have you spent? You made the argument, the burden of proof is one you. I’m not sure why you think calling people krakens and mouth breathers is a good use of your time.
  • Ponnek
    41 posts Member
    Options

Also 8.8m GP player here, completely f2p, never spent a single cent on the game. Got red crate too :wink:
  • Options
    Every red crate with near 8m gp now. Not ftp though. Does <$5 per month over my time playing make me a kraken? CG would be very sad. And there would be no game.
  • Options
    I'm guessing that 8.8 million must be pretty much the max you could be at f2p (as of May 2022).
  • Options
    I do remember them saying something about it testing our rosters.....it's not really testing your roster lol. With all the modifiers you can add to your squad or the modifiers the opposition has , it's really not testing because those modifiers are not available in other game mode.

It's still a pretty good event....but by far it's not what it was originally described to be.
  • TargetEadu
    1555 posts Member
    Options
    This GC, I gave you my heart…
  • Options
    5.3m gp and got red crate for the first time as my roster is mainly darkside and I just used crystal refreshes from the daily crystals rewards so its easily doable for a bigger roster