Swgoh.gg showing incorrect banners

ScoundrelRui
823 posts Member
edited May 2022
Edit: As swgoh.gg is showing incorrect banners, I decided to change the title but have left my original thoughts here.

Hi everyone, I know that I need to PM lucifers_daddy, but I just want to confirm what information I need to include. Swgoh.gg screenshots, ally code sort of thing.

It's very obvious that my round 2 opponent last GAC cheated, like 59 banners on a full 3-man team win as well as 61 banners on a wampa solo.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• sigsig
    236 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    • Your ally code (as the reporter).
    • The in-game name and ally code, if possible, of the player you’re reporting.
    • Any guild names associated with the player you’re reporting.
    • A brief description of the behavior.
    • Dates, times, and in-game locations/game modes.
    • Any other details or screenshots you want to provide.

Be prepared for them to not be banned any time soon, or ever.

Also keep in mind that the per battle banners that GG shows is currently bugged.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Your attacks in that round have the same sort of numbers, why do you think he was a cheater?

I wonder how many cheater reports CG gets because gg shows the wrong numbers for battles?

The site shows your total score for that round as 2061 but if you add up the individual battles and add all the zone bonuses and well as the first battle bonus, you get a total of 2092. The player didn’t cheat, gg is just way off on it’s numbers.
    Post edited by ImaSmakya on
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    Putting starkiller on defence beats me easily. There is a bug where his first special crashes the game. Happened about 10 times already
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Putting starkiller on defence beats me easily. There is a bug where his first special crashes the game. Happened about 10 times already

I've seen this bug happen in offense once
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    I’m confused, is putting Starkiller on D considered cheating now?
  • Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Your attacks in that round have the same sort of numbers, why do you think he was a cheater?

I wonder how many cheater reports CG gets because gg shows the wrong numbers for battles?

The site shows your total score for that round as 2061 but if you add up the individual battles and add all the zone bonuses and well as the first battle bonus, you get a total of 2092. The player didn’t cheat, gg is just way off on it’s numbers.

I didn't notice my scores because I just checked the scores against me, I haven't reported anything yet though.

Are other people seeing the same thing on their swgoh.gg account? This is the first 3v3 with the new scoring system, maybe swgoh.gg needs to be updated to suit?
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

I didn't notice my scores because I just checked the scores against me, I haven't reported anything yet though.

Are other people seeing the same thing on their swgoh.gg account? This is the first 3v3 with the new scoring system, maybe swgoh.gg needs to be updated to suit?

Mine are all like that as well, with solo battles showing as 61. I’m guessing everyone is the same and it is a indeed a bug with the gg site as sigsig noted above.
  • Options
    As this is a swgoh.gg bug, @Ultra you can close the discussion.
This discussion has been closed.