cournojo
31 posts Member
edited May 2022
Hi,

I am curious to know if any of you guys have idea on how to counter

Brood R7
Spy R6
B1 R4

I've checked my opponent GAC History and all of his opponent fail on their first attempt. They used Empire Trooper and the Sith Trio and it all failed.

My initial idea was (Traya R3, Sion R2, Nihilus R1) but seing that others used that and failed, I am not sure anymore. I can also use Vader, Thrawn, Shore.

Any other suggestion?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Options
    I would suggest Vader but check Brood's tenacity first : if iy can't one shot him it'll be really hard.
    And maybe use Thrawn lead
  • Joebo720
    648 posts Member
    Options
    Its a tough team as B1 is continually healing. Don't think your Trio will get there in time before getting gibbed by Spy. Be better off with a daze team to keep the attacks out of turn to a minimum. Don't let spy ramp up and starting one shotting your team one by one.
  • McNabb
    24 posts Member
    Options
    I use triumvirate in both 3v3 and 5v5. For 3s i use the trio. For 5s i supply the squad with dooku and se trooper. Sion is r1, Dooku is r6 and the rest is gear 12. I do think they have sub par mods as i do not modify the squad at all and do not remember exactly. Most of them do not even have 6 dot mods on them.
    Anyway, during my whole playtime (3+ yrs) i got beaten by geos maybe 4 times. Highest squad of geos i have beaten had everyone geared at r5.

I really have no idea what your problem is. Isolate the brute and let them kill themselves through assist.

Looking at my post, i probably beat them cause my squad is super slow and they attack all the time...
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    How about using a good team? Like, JKR?
    The point of this defense team is making you waste a good team if you cannot optimize a cheaper counter ;-)
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Options
    NS may be a good counter too I think if you keep the mass Plague for after Brood has used his heal & dispel
  • Options
    McNabb wrote: »
    Anyway, during my whole playtime (3+ yrs) i got beaten by geos maybe 4 times. Highest squad of geos i have beaten had everyone geared at r5.

I really have no idea what your problem is. Isolate the brute and let them kill themselves through assist.

Did you read his post?
    It's not all GEOs.
    Its 3 Man & 1 of them is B1 Battledroid who constantly heals to counter the Traya Lead.

• Options
    EP, MJ, Thrawn ought to do it. MJ will have 3 turns, then EP can stun all but B1, then thrawn can fracture B1. The other team shouldn’t even get a single turn