TW matchmaking issue

Ganwroth
12 posts Member
Hi, how is it possible we met? This should not happen, we have 318mln GP joind, our opponent has 264mln GP joined. Is TW also about skill rating? Earlier we faced guilds with 360-390mln GP and thought that some of thier players didn't join but now I'm not sure of that. Unfortunately the TW screen shows only our prize tier, not the GP range. I add the current screens from my guild and our opponents.

zks8idl1xsw6.jpg
b4ep32iqiv8j.jpg
ey5vikp29auh.png

Did any of you face the same problem?

Replies

• StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    After two losses CG gives you a free win.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    After two losses CG gives you a free win.
    That’s a very broad statement that I’m sure can be disproved quickly.

They do seem to hand out easy matches to guilds on a bad run, but I don’t think it’s as simple as 2 defeats means an easy match next time.
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    Options
    Nah I've seen it many times. If you lose 2 matches in a row you get an easy match, usually 50-70m gp difference.
  • Options
    sigsig wrote: »
    Nah I've seen it many times. If you lose 2 matches in a row you get an easy match, usually 50-70m gp difference.
    But I’ve seen it not happen many times…
  • Ganwroth
    12 posts Member
    Options
    s[quote= wrote:

Even if that would be the case, im my opinion matchups should be on the same GP/Prize tier range. We have a good win rate when we fight guilds close to our GP.
  • Screerider
    1360 posts Member
    Options
    My last guild would only win 1 out of 20 TWs. There did not seem to be any system in place to "give" us a win.