Seems like ships need some fixing

Today, I fought a Thrawn squad in GAC and Thrawn's 1st move was reinforcing Interceptor. A squad mate said this was intended with the Interceptor but we didn't see language anywhere saying Thrawn could reinforce on turn 1. I've fought several Thrawn ship squads reinforcing Interceptor and have never seen it happen until today. If it's due to Interceptor, maybe the squads I've faced haven't had the ability needed for this (I'd guess it would be 2nd Sister's ship ability) upgraded all the way until today. Honestly I haven't kept up with the latest game changes.. if this is intended fine. We could've overlooked language on the abilities.

Judging from personal experience, circle of players I associate with and some of those in the content community, it seems like there is still something wrong with GG vulture droids and assists.

I've been tracking my Executor battles. My shard mates and I have noticed an inordinate amount of XB single taps when on offense. Over a couple weeks, the single tap rate on offense in the first round of the battle is sitting at 25%. This isn't a good sample size yet but it's in line with what we are seeing. It feels like single taps are getting frontloaded in battles at an extremely high rate. XB's double tap on its basic is 65%. It doesn't seem reality is close to that on offense and on the first round of attacks, it's an abomination. Again, admittedly, this isn't a good sample size yet but thusfar it confirms what I've noticed. I just assume I won't get double taps in the first round it's so bad.

Replies

• Options
    I thought this was basically the great thing about the interceptor. The chimaera was just far too slow to get going. It's now right up with the best (Executor being the bestest).

GG Vulture droids it seems are a big problem to fix; yes still problems.

Too small a sample, me thinks.
  • Options
    @harvestmouse Is the ability for Chimaera to reinforce on its 1st turn in the Interceptor or Chimaera abilities language anywhere? Maybe it's something intended but not stated in abilities? I cannot seem to find it anywhere in game. Quite honestly I haven't kept up with the latest units and any game changes though.
  • Options
    Neither.

Its a kit retouch ability to Vader that was announced in the TIE Interceptor Developer Insights post.

4u3mo4gjgz2z.png

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/253434/developer-insights-tie-in-interceptor-prototype/p1
  • Options
    Ahhh that explains it. I've had a mix of Thrawn squads with Interceptor and had not seen this happen until today. AI had been choosing not to reinforce on 1st turn then.
  • Options
    It took them over two years to fix Negotiator's unending loyalty bug. It took them over a month to even acknowledge that their "fix" of vulture droid has actually made the ship more bugged out. So expect Malevolence to not be fixed for 3 years.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Sad but true 👆
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I miss the fives bug that never actually affected anyone
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I miss the fives bug that never actually affected anyone

Except those that used the Nego lineup with ITF for mirrors where the enemy ETA getting into its bugged stance (was about a 50/50 of happening) decided whether it was going to be a very clean and banner efficient win or a quite a messy battle with lots of banners lost.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg