Red crate Galactic challenge inquisitor

Omilek
17 posts Member
edited May 2022
Hi quick question,
I was wondering if anyone managed to do the red crate in the Ilum galactic challenge with inquisitor. I keep finding video on how to get gold crate but non of those streamer managed to get red crate or don't show. Just wondering if the event got cleared?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    I’d say it’s impossible without relic inquisitor
  • Options
    Ahnald tried with 3 Relic 7 and 2 Relic 5 Inquisitors and Tier 10 just chewed them and spat them out ... so not sure even high relics work
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Starrisen wrote: »
    Ahnald tried with 3 Relic 7 and 2 Relic 5 Inquisitors and Tier 10 just chewed them and spat them out ... so not sure even high relics work

Well if ahnald can't do it, I don't why anyone else would even bother trying.
  • Options
    Lol. I just watched Ahnald's Inquisitors video. His reliced team got wiped out just as fast as my 3 star, gear 7-8 team lol. What a joke. And this is what they want us to whale on? Not today CG. Not today.
  • LordDirt
    5008 posts Member
    Options
    Lol. I just watched Ahnald's Inquisitors video. His reliced team got wiped out just as fast as my 3 star, gear 7-8 team lol. What a joke. And this is what they want us to whale on? Not today CG. Not today.

It will be funny if the Grand Inquisitor is a beast.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Reptile
    114 posts Member
    Options
    I was able to get it, don't waste abilities that consume purge on enemies that had very little or no purge. Coup de Grace on Mace, then take out JKR.
  • Omilek
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Reptile wrote: »
    I was able to get it, don't waste abilities that consume purge on enemies that had very little or no purge. Coup de Grace on Mace, then take out JKR.

what relic are your inquisitor?