capital games can you please help with quality of life on the game

jameslt249
2 posts Member
edited May 2022
as a F2P player on galaxy of heroes i see that alot of the gear needed is way to hard to get for example it takes me more than 3 weeks to get a full mk 9 kyrotech battle computer and im always running out of mk 3 carbanti sensor array.
also i think that something that i would really like to see is a way to make private GAC's preferably taking up time in which developers are working on new updates. there doesnt have to be much to it - im not asking to have any crazy rewards from private GAC's i just want to play with and against my friends.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    if developers see this can you please give me your feedback on what you think of these ideas
  • Harakein
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Really?
  • Options
    errr yes
  • Magruffin
    786 posts Member
    Options
    As a ftp I have 4.6m gp, 1 gl and another on the go; the grind will ease up slightly- but then be replaced by others like relic reqs.

I do support the idea of being able to do private gacs; however doesn't require a reward
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Private GAC? Nah, we could have too much fun with that.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Winterwolves
    1729 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    jameslt249 wrote: »
    as a F2P player on galaxy of heroes i see that alot of the gear needed is way to hard to get for example it takes me more than 3 weeks to get a full mk 9 kyrotech battle computer and im always running out of mk 3 carbanti sensor array.
    also i think that something that i would really like to see is a way to make private GAC's preferably taking up time in which developers are working on new updates. there doesnt have to be much to it - im not asking to have any crazy rewards from private GAC's i just want to play with and against my friends.

None of this is quality of life changes. This is a request for easier access to gear (gear economy change), and a suggestion for a new game mode.

A quality of life change makes the game faster and more simple to use. For example, adding a button to the top of the dark side table screen that links to the light side table (and vice versa) without going back to the cantina first. This would save a click and some load time, and many players swap between tables for daily farming, so it's a small quality of life change.
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options

None of this is quality of life changes. This is a request for easier access to gear (gear economy change), and a suggestion for a new game mode.

A quality of life change makes the game faster and more simple to use. For example, adding a button to the top of the dark side table screen that links to the light side table (and vice versa) without going back to the cantina first. This would save a click and some load time, and many players swap between tables for daily farming, so it's a small quality of life change.

or a better mod management system!!

(but gear crunch relief would be nice!!!)
  • Options
    Mod management is my top QoL request.
    I'd also like gear inventory so I can easily find what I'm hording for ..
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    as a F2P player on galaxy of heroes i see that alot of the gear needed is way to hard to get

Hmmm... i wonder why
  • Options
    As FTP you have the power to ease the gear crunch all by yourself. If you dont want to spend - fine, then why are you complaining about what you get for free?
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    as a F2P player on galaxy of heroes i see that alot of the gear needed is way to hard to get

Hmmm... i wonder why

Because the developers lied and haven’t implemented the promised gear economy changes announced back in September :)
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Hmmm... i wonder why

Because the developers lied and haven’t implemented the promised gear economy changes announced back in September :)
    Come on - even you have to admit that if they did implement those changes threads like this one will still spring up like weeds!

The minute they ease one crunch, something else will become the new crunch.

(Not suggesting for a second that they shouldn’t deliver the rest of the phase 1 changes, btw)
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Hmmm... i wonder why

Come on - even you have to admit that if they did implement those changes threads like this one will still spring up like weeds!

The minute they ease one crunch, something else will become the new crunch.

(Not suggesting for a second that they shouldn’t deliver the rest of the phase 1 changes, btw)

They’d pop up but at least then they wouldn’t have truth behind them like this one does.

They have the rest of P1 and all of P2 to still roll out and have still added more progression crunches in the meanwhile.

Day 1 players should not be having issues getting toons to g12 at this point in the games life. Obviously new players need that growth and there should be early gear issues there but as their age in the game increases, the issues with low gear should be going down.

Natural progression in a game like this is normal. However it’s normal to ease one crunch when adding another; something CG continues to fail at constantly