Lord Vader under Empire Palpatine lead, bug?

Lordih
62 posts Member
edited May 24
is it correct that lord vader under palpy lead no 5% turnmeter when an opponent loses a debuff?

Replies

  • mariogsh
    738 posts Member
    His unique literally states that he is immune to turn meter manipulation, so yeah, it is WAI
  • Dwinkelm
    665 posts Member
    That’s correct.

    It’s not a bug.

    It’s in the first sentence of his unique.

    I’d hate to think that you farmed the most resource-hungry character in the game without understanding the simplest parts of his kit beforehand.
  • Lordih
    62 posts Member
    mariogsh wrote: »
    His unique literally states that he is immune to turn meter manipulation, so yeah, it is WAI


    Thanks for the answer, I misunderstood the text or there was an error in the translation into German.

    I had understood that manipulating the move bar was only meant by the opponent and not by your own team.
  • Lordih
    62 posts Member
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    That’s correct.

    It’s not a bug.

    It’s in the first sentence of his unique.

    I’d hate to think that you farmed the most resource-hungry character in the game without understanding the simplest parts of his kit beforehand.


    dark side chars are not my favorites and are only farmed because you need them. and he was just the last legend that was still missing.

    so yes I didn't even read his kit carefully.
  • mariogsh
    738 posts Member
    Lordih wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    His unique literally states that he is immune to turn meter manipulation, so yeah, it is WAI


    Thanks for the answer, I misunderstood the text or there was an error in the translation into German.

    I had understood that manipulating the move bar was only meant by the opponent and not by your own team.

    It could be a translation error, there are tons on spanish kits lol
  • NicWester
    8889 posts Member
    Lordih wrote: »
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    That’s correct.

    It’s not a bug.

    It’s in the first sentence of his unique.

    I’d hate to think that you farmed the most resource-hungry character in the game without understanding the simplest parts of his kit beforehand.


    dark side chars are not my favorites and are only farmed because you need them. and he was just the last legend that was still missing.

    so yes I didn't even read his kit carefully.

    Not to mention that some of these kits read like Russian novels. Sure it was the first sentence of an ability, but it was the first of fifty-eleven sentences...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Granolo
    178 posts Member
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Lordih wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    His unique literally states that he is immune to turn meter manipulation, so yeah, it is WAI


    Thanks for the answer, I misunderstood the text or there was an error in the translation into German.

    I had understood that manipulating the move bar was only meant by the opponent and not by your own team.

    It could be a translation error, there are tons on spanish kits lol

    Yeah in spanish it's quite bad, when in doubt I end up looking for the kit in english just to be sure.
Sign In or Register to comment.