GA modding at 3.2mil aurodium 4

JesVanGo
7 posts Member
edited May 2022
Im looking to become more competitive in grand arena and possibly re mod my whole roster. I currently have some of my best offensive mods on Yoda, jkr
best health sets on padme, GG
Best crit damage on anakin and Vader
Fastest on DR, badstilla etc.

I recently got the cls squad up and relic’ed (except for c3po 7* G11+) and was thinking of maybe remodding my whole roster prioritizing cls squad then DR, JKR, Padme, BH and imp troopers, empire/Vader, GG, in that order. Thoughts??

So putting best offensive mods on cls and han, best tenacity for both chewies;
Keep fastest mods on DR and bastilla first then BH and imp troopers second;
Probably keep best health mods for Padme and general Kenobi then GG
And keeping crit damage for Vader anakin.

Any suggestions??

Ally code: 638148559
Post edited by JesVanGo on

Replies

• Options
    To get any meaningful advice you’d need to share your ally code or swgoh.gg profile.
  • Options
    The thing about mods is the more you progress the more in depth you have to go into them.

You're definitely at a point where you want to think more and more about mods.

What you're actually asking, isn't really the most important questions. What 'type' of mods is situational. Some would go for one thing, others another. In some situations you'd change them for something, or depending on the composition you could change them. For example I generally have crit dmg set on both of my chewies........you want to go tenacity though........ok I guess.

Also what is your qualifying factor for 'best' mods?

Lastly, you need to think about speed a lot. Generally fast the better, but also turn order. 2 teams you mentioned Imp troopers and BH are very turn order dependent.
  • Options
    My first step on mods is to check the mod recommendations on swgoh.gg and see what everyone else is using. If it makes sense I follow suit. If I dont understand why those are the mods suggested I ask my alliance their opinion. For example, I couldn't understand why Malak would want protection primaries until I asked my alliance and now my Malak is modded that way too.
  • Options
    Also what is your qualifying factor for 'best' mods?

So best mods, I would say, need to have decent speed for the most part, probably 6 dot for the primary boost with complimentary secondaries for most cases, and most importantly making sure mods sets coincide with characters strengths (eg no use putting 3 defense sets on Vader)

Some background: I’ve been wanting to build a GAS counter since almost everyone in aurodium puts him on defense and it seems cls is first in line. But I also heard a decently modded cls squad can counter most teams out there
  • Options
    To get any meaningful advice you’d need to share your ally code or swgoh.gg profile.

Thanks for responding. Just added it 638148559
  • Options
    My first step on mods is to check the mod recommendations on swgoh.gg and see what everyone else is using. If it makes sense I follow suit. If I dont understand why those are the mods suggested I ask my alliance their opinion. For example, I couldn't understand why Malak would want protection primaries until I asked my alliance and now my Malak is modded that way too.

which teams get mod priority? who gets first pick and who gets the leftovers? thanks for responding!!
  • Options
    It's difficult, and you have a bit of a republic jedi shortage. So this weakens your JKR and Padme teams. Both though can get a lot done with weaker compositions, but likely not as much as your CLS, GG, Imps and Sith Emp teams.

I'd say that CLS is a clear best potential team.

Right now your BH aren't up to much.

You're underrating General Grievous.

Nest, Malak and Vader all have solo potential (Nest also plugs into pretty much any squad) and should be rated higher than their teams due to their versatility.

Shak ti clones, Geos, Bad batch all can get work done too and shouldn't be forgotten. All of which are likely to do more than your BH.

• Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Options
    For your bh/imps speed mods, create the best speed set possible and put it on your fastest imp. After that, you can mod your bhs and then your remaining imps. The fastest imp, the more teams you can take on launching your tm train.