When are we getting the crystals we were shorted from gac last end of season?

BuddyGuy88
81 posts Member
edited May 2022
The post that was made by @CG_Tusken_Meathead said last week with the update we would get them. Some might have got them but not everyone and no statement was made in regards to if it was done. Can we get some clarification on this. Missing 500 crystals for this long is harsh

Replies

• Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options
    BuddyGuy88 wrote: »
    The post that was made by @CG_Tusken_Meathead said last week with the update we would get them. Some might have got them but not everyone and no statement was made in regards to if it was done. Can we get some clarification on this. Missing 500 crystals for this long is harsh

You can forget it. I am still waiting for my missing crystals from the 2nd Conquest end rewards after the change.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead still waiting for any response. Is there a reason you are ignoring me?
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    I believe they looked into it and decided that we don’t really want them.
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    Options
    Just keep putting a ticket in. I believe a guild mate of mine finally got his recently
  • Options
    I think you have to put all inquisitors to relic 5 before you can get your missing crystals from last season. They did told us they would be required for a lot of stuff.
  • Options
    We were told originally that the missing crystals would go out to everyone in an update last week. Some people got them but it seems like only people in kyber got them.
  • cboath7
    461 posts Member
    Options
    We were told originally that the missing crystals would go out to everyone in an update last week. Some people got them but it seems like only people in kyber got them.

Maybe those who finished in Kyber...i started in kyber ended one below and got nothing..
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    I got them a while ago. Last week I think? Maybe it’s been two weeks by now.

I was Kyber 1 and ended up in Kyber 2.
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »

Made my day XD
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »

I believe they decided we have enough free crystals and anything else should be paid for.
  • emoore123
    261 posts Member
    Options
    They decided they are happy with where your crystal stash is at and have no plans for further handouts. Giving you the rewards you deserve would have negative effects on the economy of the game.
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    Options
    Well we were told they had gone through the data from the GAC where people had received wrong payouts and even double checked it jus to be sure.. then only after 2 weeks most people got their rewards. So.. you must be mistaken @BuddyGuy88 (sarcasm) CG don’t make mistakes.. I mean they double checked the data!
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead ..... Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
  • Options
    Still no response. I have basically accepted that CG has cheated me out of my crystals for this account but I just want to point out how it has been months and they just ignored it and it goes away, people stop trying/complaining/caring. That is thier method of dealing with problems.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Still no response. I have basically accepted that CG has cheated me out of my crystals for this account but I just want to point out how it has been months and they just ignored it and it goes away, people stop trying/complaining/caring. That is thier method of dealing with problems.

Wasn't that what the 7-day calendar we had recently was?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

No, those were for everyone to make up for the missing round.

The other thread was about some players not recieving the right amount of end of season rewards, for example finished in A2 but only got A3 rewards.

I am not quite sure if everyone affected got this, but on 16th of June I recieved a message in my inbox with "sorry for the inconvenience" and it contained the missing rewards. There was never an official statement but I assumed that must be it and they sent it out simultaniously to everyone, because they stated before they would read out the infos of the affected players via databank.

Edit for clarification
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

No, those were for everyone to make up for the missing round.

The other thread was about some players not recieving the right amount of end of season rewards, for example finished in A2 but only got A3 rewards.

I am not quite sure if everyone affected got this, but on 16th of June I recieved a message in my inbox with "sorry for the inconvenience" and it contained the missing rewards. There was never an official statement but I assumed that must be it and they sent it out simultaniously to everyone, because they stated before they would read out the infos of the affected players via databank.

Edit for clarification

Yes some people did get the crystals but not everyone. This is why they need to address it but they have just ignored it since and never said if everyone was supposed to get them that was shorted at that time or what to do if you didn't get the crystals in your inbox.
  • Options
    We'll get them with the second half of the phase 1 gear economy changes (never)