State of the gearalaxy…fake news?

zatchy
124 posts Member
edited May 2022
‘This Phase 1 Update represents a starting point to begin addressing many of your core concerns around Gear. The October Road Ahead will discuss Phase 1 in more detail so stay tuned for that, and we will be announcing the next phases in the near future‘

Near future being defined by CG as never?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Yep, you cracked the code
  • Options
    CG; "I am altering the deal, pray i do not alter it further."

Seriously though this surprises you? Cg doesn't do things that are beneficial for the players. They could care less about us actually having fun. Phase 1 gear changes will be completed in the form of packs purchasable by players with the gear changes the community needs no doubt. There will be no phase 2 (again despite what they said) and they already hedged on whether they would get to phase 3.
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options

They could care less about us actually having fun.

That means they DO care....at least a little
  • YodasAdoy
    262 posts Member
    Options
    el_mago wrote: »

🎶 I hate these word crimes 🎶
  • emoore123
    261 posts Member
    Options
    YodasAdoy wrote: »
    el_mago wrote: »

🎶 I hate these word crimes 🎶

Love me some weird al. Also, the state of the Gear-laxy is definitely filled with word crimes. Let's face it, we're never getting the rest of the gear change phases, just like we're never getting an hstr sim. Why would they? It's not like we're busying playing a new raid. They won't even bother trying to make one. Probably too busy making raids for their upcoming LoTR game.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    But hey, we're getting datacraps soon. That will surely help with the gear crunch...
  • Harakein
    64 posts Member
    Options
    That's the way CG works.... oh... did I really said: "works?"... okay... my mistake.

To be honest, CG proved for serveral times, they are not interested in their non-paying/not-enough-paying playerbase, so we should not expext player friendly (and non-direct-money-making) improvements.