Please give us a feat counter

How on earth do you expect us to keep track off how many Purge we’ve applied without a feat counter?
This is not a new request so by now you should have learned not to have those kind of feats before adding an actual counter to the game.

Replies

• Harakein
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Are u crazy? This would mean an improvement of quality and, also in other events, would improve the gameplay itself....

... really? CG don't cares about such a stuff. No money, so no development of silly quality improvement....
  • Options
    But why? It's so much fun to keep track of 60 Purge
  • Joebo720
    648 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Question is has anyone completed that? I been slow playing tier V and removing purge as i guess it doesn't count if they have 6 stacks (no more can be attempted which again is likely awful text by CG but we all know they are exceedingly good at that). Just wondering if it is broken or if they just don't have a dictionary on hand to help choose between apply and attempt. Heck they both start with A so don't have to dig too far into it.
  • Options
    How about a feat counter pass? ;)
  • Options
    Ninth sister lead, jml, armorer, wat, hoda. Put all buffs on jml and then just put on auto. Everyone but jml will die quickly.
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    Ninth sister lead, jml, armorer, wat, hoda. Put all buffs on jml and then just put on auto. Everyone but jml will die quickly.

And then JML will die slowly and you'll still not get it. Or JML will somehow make it but you still won't get 60 purge. At least that's been my experience for the last hour.
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    How on earth do you expect us to keep track off how many Purge we’ve applied without a feat counter?
    This is not a new request so by now you should have learned not to have those kind of feats before adding an actual counter to the game.

They don't. They much prefer to add extra frustration. Or maybe they're just too lazy. Hard to say at this point.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

And then JML will die slowly and you'll still not get it. Or JML will somehow make it but you still won't get 60 purge. At least that's been my experience for the last hour.

I had to retry a couple of times to make sure I got 3 stacks of armorer on him and the wat health tech and Hodas buff. Might be subject to luck as well. But it’s at least possible even though it’s not fun.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

Does it even count? To me, 9th Sister lead reads like one of those "apply it to themselves" situations.
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

Does it even count? To me, 9th Sister lead reads like one of those "apply it to themselves" situations.

I did eventually get it on t7 so it does count. Trying t8 now for the last few points to get t9 crate.
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options

I had to retry a couple of times to make sure I got 3 stacks of armorer on him and the wat health tech and Hodas buff. Might be subject to luck as well. But it’s at least possible even though it’s not fun.

My Armorer is g8, not really possible to get to 3 stacks.
  • Joebo720
    648 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Not working for me. Have one a couple times now and have not got the feat.

edit: had to put it in auto basic and run it down to 4 minutes left for it to work. Maybe they are trying to perfect how to make something not fun?
  • Picollo
    41 posts Member
    Options
    I have a good idea how they could implement a feat counter.
    1. Notify us that it will be released soon for all.
    2. Release it. But put it behind a secret 8 mill gp wall without saying anything.
    3. See people become motivated and happy when they through a third party tool figure it out.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Options
    I heard they added a feat counter to the LotR game.
  • Options

I thought so too, but I did T10 purges with that strategy.
  • Granolo
    214 posts Member
    Options
    Someone could come up with a feat counter hack, considering CG does nothing about hackers we should be fine.
  • Options

Yes. It does. Ninth sister lead, jml, armorer, wat, hoda got me the purge feat on tier X. Had to put it on auto=>basic for 10 of the 15 minutes, so yeah. No incentive to spend unless you want the red crate. Really frustrating that legitimately beating tier 6 with a full inquis team twice and focusing on clearing and reapplying purges couldn't get me that feat, but the cheese team did. Not so much as a puzzle as poorly tested.

Also feat counter please.
  • emoore123
    261 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    They'll add a feat counter to the conquest pass+ and charge an extra $9.99 for the pass. That's the only way you'll get it. CG doesn't do QoL for free.
  • 12thParsec
    195 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    You would have to probably pay $20 each time you want to track your feats if they implemented it. Nothing is free is CGs eyes.
  • Options
    Why do people bother so hard on these GCs? Take crate 8 or 9 and be done. It isn't really worth the hours of bugs and nonsense for slightly better rewards.
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

😂🤣
  • Options

i9um6bag9yqm.jpg
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options

Thank you for the tip. It worked on the second try.
    (I did auto basic for 12 min, then full auto for the rest.)
  • Options

Please tell me you’re joking
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    My personal favorite garbage GC. Feat is “remove a percentage of TM from the enemy”. How is this even possible to calculate without some sort of counter $$CG$$??? You have counters for the bounty hunters contract payout. The raids have cooldown counters. How difficult is something like this to be implemented for all events??

These feats are annoying but thank god for Gideon

He makes all the TM feats easy enough if you make him faster than the opposing team unit in the GC

so i didn’t mind those feats as much
  • Options
    And this shouldn't even have to be coded from scratch. All the BH contracts are basically feat counters. So the core mechanism is already built into the code. They just need to reuse it.