Star Wars celebration announcements speculation

Jpfit262
545 posts Member
Now that we have seen snipits for the upcoming lineup ( teased or officially released). What are some of your speculations on related game content?

Ashoka:
we see Hera right off the bat, along with Sabine and chopper. Do we get a new Ashoka that works with chopper, Sabine, Hera, and Ezra? Or could we get a new team all together?

Andor: Do we finally get saw? What new characters could we get?

Mando: nothing to speculate for this one IMO

Kenobi (now playing): t.b.d., Do we get kenobi with a blaster? Likely other characters will flesh out as series rolls along. We have the inquisitors so I imagine we get LS if anything.

Replies

• Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    I dint think they had planned so far
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options
    they can rework Fulcrum with Phoenix but i think that’s too much work for CG

Even though the characters are already in-game i can see them create new versions of phoenix instead

Maybe keep same hera but new Sabine and Ashoka with Phoenix tag

rework Hera and Zeb
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    they can rework Fulcrum with Phoenix but i think that’s too much work for CG

Even though the characters are already in-game i can see them create new versions of phoenix instead

Maybe keep same hera but new Sabine and Ashoka with Phoenix tag

rework Hera and Zeb

These reworks can be nice, phoenix was a fun high Synergy team to use for new players
  • Durandal
    109 posts Member
    Options
    I prefer Ezra Stormtrooper to Fit a competitive Phoenix Team.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Adding more characters with the Phoenix tag is a bit tricky. With Hera lead, there is an increasing chance that some combination of shared uniques will break something, and we all know the quality of CG testing. I wouldn't be surprised if the new versions don't have the tag at all. Assuming we even get new versions, current shows seem to be mostly ignored by CG.
  • LendersQuiz
    1167 posts Member
    Options
    Here is my Hera rework idea.

Hera Syndulla (New Zeta Ability): Cantankerous Nature - Summon Chopper

This summoned Chopper has the same statistics, abilities and mods as the one already in your roster.
    If you do not have Chopper or if Chopper is already on the field, this ability is disabled. This ability is not shared with Phoenix allies.

This unit can only be summoned to the ally slot if it's available. This unit can't be summoned in raids. This unit can't be revived. If an effect counts defeated units, this unit doesn't count. When there are no other allied combatants, this unit escapes from battle. A unit can't be revived if this summoned unit exists in their slot.

Notes:
    1) By having the summoned Chopper based on the one in a player's roster, this forces the player to gear, mod, relic etc. the "real" Chopper. This is very different from the Geo Brute, ARC turret & Rebel Trooper which have scaled stats based on whom did the summon.
    2) As this is a Zeta upgrade, this would also increase the stats of the Ghost a little bit.
    3) Being able to summon Chopper in a battle, also provides a unique feature. In the GAC (for example), even after having summoned a Chopper in one battle, you can still use your "real" Chooper in a second battle. You literally would have two of them.
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    Options
    @Jpfit262 regards to your spoiler, have you got a link you could share?
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't the celebration end already?
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    https://www.starwarscelebration.com/en-us/home/announcement.html

Sorry to burst ur bubble but nothing is coming. Unless it is called proving ground
  • Mohrg
    201 posts Member
    Options
    Here is my Hera rework idea.

Hera Syndulla (New Zeta Ability): Cantankerous Nature - Summon Chopper

This summoned Chopper has the same statistics, abilities and mods as the one already in your roster.
    If you do not have Chopper or if Chopper is already on the field, this ability is disabled. This ability is not shared with Phoenix allies.

This unit can only be summoned to the ally slot if it's available. This unit can't be summoned in raids. This unit can't be revived. If an effect counts defeated units, this unit doesn't count. When there are no other allied combatants, this unit escapes from battle. A unit can't be revived if this summoned unit exists in their slot.

Notes:
    1) By having the summoned Chopper based on the one in a player's roster, this forces the player to gear, mod, relic etc. the "real" Chopper. This is very different from the Geo Brute, ARC turret & Rebel Trooper which have scaled stats based on whom did the summon.
    2) As this is a Zeta upgrade, this would also increase the stats of the Ghost a little bit.
    3) Being able to summon Chopper in a battle, also provides a unique feature. In the GAC (for example), even after having summoned a Chopper in one battle, you can still use your "real" Chooper in a second battle. You literally would have two of them.

I like this idea, check out the Doc Ock kit in Marvel Strike Force, it lets you run the sinister 6 as a 6 person team summoning the one you leave out of your line up.
    I always felt like Phoenix should have the same thing, then we might actually see Sabine on the field.