I can't understand 3 stack of translation

Etfe
6 posts Member
vxcoexyu4j4b.jpg

Can somebody explain about the mechanism of translation?

Replies

• zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    Etfe wrote: »
    vxcoexyu4j4b.jpg

It applies it only C-3PO or Echo are in your squad. When they use their basic ability, all characters with 3 Stacks of translation will get their cooldowns decreased by one. "This character" refers to the character you are looking at, as you read its buffs.
  • Etfe
    6 posts Member
    Options
    zatho wrote: »
    Etfe wrote: »
    vxcoexyu4j4b.jpg

It applies it only C-3PO or Echo are in your squad. When they use their basic ability, all characters with 3 Stacks of translation will get their cooldowns decreased by one. "This character" refers to the character you are looking at, as you read its buffs.

Thx bro
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Tech says hello
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    They had to change the wording a little to make clear that if you had 3 stacks AND you had Tech and C-3PO active, they wouldn’t reduce cooldowns every time each one used a basic.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    Oh right, my bad. Tech, not Echo. I was thinking about Echo being the cyborg :-D
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    To the title "I can't understand 3 stack of translation" :

Perhaps it was lost in translation?
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Options
    Translation only applies it's effects when ONLY one of: Tech or C-3PO (or any future character that grants the buff) is present on your squad - If you have both, it doesn't do anything.

When the character that applies Translation (Tech, 3PO) uses their basic, any character that has 3 stacks of Translation will have all of their cooldowns reduced by 1. (excluding abilities that can't have their cooldowns decreased, but those are mostly, if not entirely, granted or event-exclusive.)

This includes when the character that applies Translation assists, as assists use the basic ability, which is why teams like JTR and JMK can make such good use of Translation's effects, as they can generally repeatedly call 3PO to assist.