Can't beat teams that have less power and lower levels than me

zpexzv4pun15.jpg

Hi everyone. Iv only been playing the game for 4 months but have been putti g the effort and time in to get my phoenix sqad as high as I can get it. My phoenix spad is all at max stars and gear 8 and 9. I have also mided them up as best as I can get them but I can seam to win against teams in areanda any more and they are lower power and levels than me. Any tips would really help. Gets a little frustrating sometimes as I was in the 400 to 500 group now I'm down to the 800 group 😬

Replies

• Wed_Santa
    972 posts Member
    Options
    That Palpatine team is a pretty effective one against rebels so it’s probably not surprising your Phoenix squad is getting beaten by it. Personally I used Phoenix to unlock Thrawn and to develop a couple of rebel fleet ships but never in arena or Galactic War as they can be quite easily countered by a bunch of teams. From memory (& it was years ago so things have changed) good early game arena teams were Bastila lead jedi (until you unlock Revan!), Ventress lead nightsisters and of course Palpatine lead empire - if you have unlocked him. I don’t know how easy it is for you to collect Bad Batch but they’d probably be worth collecting too. There’s a bunch of farming guides and YouTube videos on the most current free to play farming paths though so maybe check them out (if you can stand the YouTubers)
  • Options
    Phoenix’s viability drops off real quick. After unlocking Thrawn they serve very limited use.
  • Options
    Thank you. I have got 7 stars on palatine and I'm 6 stars on thrawn. I do have 6 star yoda and 3 star bastila shan. I do have some of the bad batch batch but they not high enough yet. Am working on them. I also got darth talon which I really like but she is only 2 stars but I have geared her to 8.