What's going to be your first Relic 10

Replies

• Options
    I can't easily access Relic 8 material yet, let alone 9 or 10. What a steaming pile of Bantha poodoo.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Zero relic 10s for me, essentially forever. I have no reason to believe that i'll still be playing the game at a level that requires me to get r10s by the time they implement a GL or other event the requires r10s. I haven't even given a single toon r9 and don't intend to for the foreseeable future.

I don't get more fun out of taking a single toon from r8=> r9 than I do taking a single toon from g12+2 => r3 or r4.

In the one case, I get a new usable toon that I can mix and match with previous toons to come up with ever more inventive squads.

In the other case I get...a toon that was already dominant being a bit more dominant.

Sorry, but the purpose of a game is to have fun, and that's not my idea of fun.

the point of this thread is to pick a toon you’d want to relic 10 if you have the resources to do so and no other issue

Yes that and, it's to announce that CG 'appear' to have accidentally leaked Relic 10s.

You mean that ID that's been visible in the game since Relics were first added?

Sure. Nice "leak"

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I think not.

If you click on one of your relic characters. Watch what happens to the relic number. That's certainly new and not 'visible in game since Relics were first added.'

I know what you're talking about. It's not new. It has been there for ages.

I don’t think your playing the same game we are. That has not been there ever.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    12thParsec wrote: »
    Zero relic 10s for me, essentially forever. I have no reason to believe that i'll still be playing the game at a level that requires me to get r10s by the time they implement a GL or other event the requires r10s. I haven't even given a single toon r9 and don't intend to for the foreseeable future.

I don't get more fun out of taking a single toon from r8=> r9 than I do taking a single toon from g12+2 => r3 or r4.

In the one case, I get a new usable toon that I can mix and match with previous toons to come up with ever more inventive squads.

In the other case I get...a toon that was already dominant being a bit more dominant.

the point of this thread is to pick a toon you’d want to relic 10 if you have the resources to do so and no other issue

Yes that and, it's to announce that CG 'appear' to have accidentally leaked Relic 10s.

Sure. Nice "leak"

If you click on one of your relic characters. Watch what happens to the relic number. That's certainly new and not 'visible in game since Relics were first added.'

It's old news and just a placeholder.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/ndzgfi/relic_10_inbound_this_isnt_edited_just_a_glitch/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

Sure. Nice "leak"

It's old news and just a placeholder.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/ndzgfi/relic_10_inbound_this_isnt_edited_just_a_glitch/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

:'(
  • Options

Sure. Nice "leak"

It gets brought up every few months.

wg0ptf85jqlr.jpg
  • Enas007
    63 posts Member
    Options
    The requirements for r9 are already far too high. R10 will be even more of a pain and will be linked to some heavy spendings. So ... no one for me.
  • Options
    100% piett.

I hate going 2nd in fleet arena
  • Options
    100% piett.

If everyone did Piett, you’ll still go second half the time.
  • Options
    100% piett.

If everyone did Piett, you’ll still go second half the time.
    i5t3maw04hgg.jpeg

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Well... I only have one r9, JML, and that's because r9 JML is essentially a different character than r8 JML. None of the other toons have that much of a leap.

So... if r9 to r10 is similarly underwhelming, I won't take any. And if it's stupid OP... I'll miss you guys :)

I think if r10 will be as difficult to upgrade as r9, it should be a big power boost, instead of underwhelming

r9 is very lackluster for the resources required

They need to stop requiring the same relic materials for every single level. There’s no reason why R8 is needed for R9. Just like there’s no reason for R8 or R9 to be needed for R10. If that’s the case though I won’t be getting anyone to R10
  • twstdbydsn
    1103 posts Member
    Options
    JML or JMK. IF I can get R9 done easily anytime soon.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Whatever is required for the best GL available at the time when I can actually get r10. Assuming the game is still alive at that point, which might well not be the case considering that I don't even have enough droid brains for a single r9 yet.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Whatever is required for the best GL available at the time when I can actually get r10. Assuming the game is still alive at that point, which might well not be the case considering that I don't even have enough droid brains for a single r9 yet.

I'd guess that the r9 mats will get a bit easier to acquire if / when r10 gets rolled out.

But I could be completely misguided in that.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

I'd guess that the r9 mats will get a bit easier to acquire if / when r10 gets rolled out.

But I could be completely misguided in that.

Like zinbiddles got easier to acquire when R9 dropped?

Don't be deluded. They're not going to do anything about it. R10 (whenever it hits the tables) is gonna require more zinbiddles, more impulse detectors, more gyrda pads, more brains and like 80 blue signal data.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Nothingface
    651 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Going back to original post, if it were a free upgrade in the current condition of the game I'd go for GAS since I think r10 would make him more consistently counter a GL.
    JML is great but can counter every GL at r8. Piett would be a big luxury because he still wins going second the only difference is the battle takes 60 seconds longer of manual play.

But, realistically it'll go to whatever GL/Legendary requirement needs it.
  • Options
    Piett if there aren't ridiculous R9/R10 requirements for the next set of GLs. Fleet arena is something I do every day and Piett mirrors often decide a GA more than any combinations of ground squad combats. IMHO he's still the best bang for your buck.
  • Options
    The obvious answer for anyone who isn't a whale is whomever will be required for a GL at R10.

So for me, it's no one right now, and I'm not going to speculate. I can't even access R9, so there's no point. Shoot, even my first relic 8, Piet, was not my first choice, because I have to have executor to stay competitive in GAC. The follow-ups of GMY and GK were not my second and third choice either, but I need them for Master Kenobi. Only now that I have his event unlocked can I even contemplate another R8, but no one's going there until I beef up some of my other toons that have been waiting in the wings.
  • Options
    Speculation, speculation, speculation. I’m still waiting to see who is going to be the first toon required at relic 9 before making a move. So probably the same answer for relic 10.
  • Options
    For me it would what the R10 focuses on. Like how R9nis really great for tanks by improving alot of max health and protection. If R10 is more for damage dealers, I would probally do either JMK or GL Rey. If not maybe LV, SEE, Piet or GK for their Captial ship. It truly depends for me
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    Spock
  • Options
    Every thread recently, even when its OP is positive/light-hearted

6ir6j1.jpg
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    emoore123 wrote: »
    39grgs49keiz.gif

Well i had a funny gif... but it wont load
  • CT7099
    30 posts Member
    Options
    I have a feeling that R10 will be a boost to attackers since R9 majorly affected the tanks. If that's the case, I can SLKR or SEE with the most R10s
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    LV!!! CAUSE HE IS THE BEST TOON EVER AND DEFEATS EVERYTHING AND TOTALLY NOT TRASH
  • Options
    Admiral Raddus probably
  • Options
    I'll let you know if I'm ever able to get someone to R9 first.
  • strafeSS
    201 posts Member
    Options
    My RL