Jedi Master 4/4 - 1st place Tank raid, quest complete!

LendersQuiz
1167 posts Member
edited June 2022
4nk276kvj1en.png
mxvy51xa0ipp.png
4222cd7fb4yk.png

A guild member (Valkorion's Fist) in my guild needed to be in first place to complete the Jedi Master Quest 4/4. The Tank raid is on sim in my guild. If you are patient & lucky, it will get done eventually.

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    cool
  • mariogsh
    791 posts Member
    Options
    Of course I'm patient, I'm still on 38/50 Wampas and will not get anymore in a few years lol
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Options
    Enjoy the omega, you deserve it.
  • Lumiya
    1492 posts Member
    Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Of course I'm patient, I'm still on 38/50 Wampas and will not get anymore in a few years lol

If you're lucky you can find Wampas in TW. Ever since the Omicron for it came out more people have an Omi Wampa and since they don't use it much for offence in TW, Wampa sometimes gets put into some team comps on defence.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    The Mace portrait is the real prize!
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Options

Portraits have 0 value
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Welcome to the club!

PumaK wrote: »

Portraits have 0 value
    Says the person without the portrait. Fox and grapes, my man.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!

i actually just completed 1 of 4 by being top 3 in sim HAAT. it's good to know that we can still achieve the rather meaningless quest, anyway.

congrats again, though!
  • Options

See if any of the players around you in your arena shard will put wampas in their team. Mine did and I cleared the final three that I needed.

• twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Options
    I need 4 more TW wins and first in the tank raid to complete it. We are on sim too so I guess I will just wait to see if RNG is nice to me, or I set it to manual and don’t let anyone know 😜. Kidding I would let them know.
  • Options

Galactic Bounties 1 can net you at least 2 every month.
    That's how I ended up finishing that slow grind recently.
  • LendersQuiz
    1167 posts Member
    Options
    emoore123 wrote: »

It's actually closer to every 6 weeks but who's counting. :)
  • mariogsh
    791 posts Member
    Options
    Lumiya wrote: »

If you're lucky you can find Wampas in TW. Ever since the Omicron for it came out more people have an Omi Wampa and since they don't use it much for offence in TW, Wampa sometimes gets put into some team comps on defence.

Never have found a single one sadly

See if any of the players around you in your arena shard will put wampas in their team. Mine did and I cleared the final three that I needed.

Will try, thanks
    emoore123 wrote: »

Not possible for me; I'm still short on probe droid shards, so, not going to farm it from there in a while
  • LendersQuiz
    1167 posts Member
    Options
    I post this whenever somebody mentions looking for Wampas. Remember, OG Boba Fett needs to be on your team for the kills to count.

1. Galactic War (GW). You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe. You will have to fight through all 12 battles manually (no simming) to find out.
    2. Squad Arena. You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe. If you happen to know somebody in the same arena group (aka shard), you can politely ask them to place a Wampa on their team for you to fight. (If they happen to have one)
    3. Grand Arena Championships (GAC). You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe. If you are polite, you could always send a message to your opponent and ask them to put one on defense for you. Maybe they will do it. (If they happen to have one)
    4. Territory War (TW). You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe.
    5. Dark Side Hoth Territory Battle (DS Hoth TB). In phase two, the special mission where you can only use Bounty Hunters. There are 5 Wampas to kill there.
    6. During the Galactic Bounties I event, you will have the opportunity to kill 2 Wampas. This event repeats once every six weeks on average.