Replies

• Maestro
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Nice, only need 200 more energy and you have your last piece! :D
  • Deadded
    67 posts Member
    Options
    i just completed it lol. I had to buy the 200 crystal energy refresh. took 80 energy. Oh well it was worth it for gear 9 gs
  • Maestro
    157 posts Member
    Options
    A big milestone indeed, gz. I got to 99/100 Rey shards the other day, it takes a special kind of patience to wait another 24 hours for HM restarts, but i decided to do it! The next day i scored 0/9 and was like F... IT!
    Restarted a HM and got the last shard on the first try of it.

Leason: If your THAT close to something, just do what you can to get it asap :p
  • Options
    Maestro wrote: »
    A big milestone indeed, gz. I got to 99/100 Rey shards the other day, it takes a special kind of patience to wait another 24 hours for HM restarts, but i decided to do it! The next day i scored 0/9 and was like F... IT!

Thanks for the tip Jesse.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Nice, only need 200 more energy and you have your last piece! :D

• Dark
    199 posts Member
    Options

Thanks for the tip Jesse.

:D
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    It's like a trap to make you panic to do more... It's like, it stops on purpose to create a standoff just to see if you'll wait it out or pay.