Relic 10 a new low

Coolnessda
276 posts Member
edited June 2022
Relic 10 is such a new low that it shouldn't even be considered a new big update. Relics do very little but boost a few stats and since most players cant even clear relic 7 let alone 8 pushing relic 10 is just pathetic. There arent any toons that I would think are worth going that far to unlock and I can only imagine what the level of difficulty it will take to unlock such resources
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options
    "Thank you for your feedback, I like money"
    - CG, probably
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    What are you on about? There is no relic 10 update.
  • Options
    I think Coolnessda drinks from the fountain of Ahnald.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Ranting against relic 10 is a great scam because it’s going to happen eventually so you’ll always be right. 10 is the next number up from 9, and the level and gear caps will never increase so, sure enough, eventually there will be a relic 10.

Is it coming next update? Maybe. If it doesn’t then he can hide behind the veil of “Well I was just speculating.”

It’s a great scam.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Ranting against relic 10 is a great scam because it’s going to happen eventually so you’ll always be right. 10 is the next number up from 9, and the level and gear caps will never increase so, sure enough, eventually there will be a relic 10.

Is it coming next update? Maybe. If it doesn’t then he can hide behind the veil of “Well I was just speculating.”

It’s a great scam.
    Don’t forget to click “like” and “subscribe” for more ranting!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    For what it’s worth, I’m not concerned with relic 10 because I don’t even have any characters at relic 9. I’m sitting on droid brains so I guess I could upgrade someone to 9, but…. Meh. No need yet. Only have three relic 8s, for that matter, because you need them for Kenobi and Executor.

Do you need 9? Then farm up 9s. But you really, probably, don’t.
  • Joebo720
    648 posts Member
    Options

You know it's coming as a requirement for the next GL. Just to suck a few more bucks out of pockets.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »

You know it's coming as a requirement for the next GL. Just to suck a few more bucks out of pockets.

If we even get more GL's.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

It’s a great scam.

Remember the leak about R9 and how that wasn’t coming out any time soon? But then it came out only a couple months later? Or was that R8? I’m not sure because the progression they force down our throats has been so rapid and outpaced any kind of economy relief that it’s all just blended together 😂
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

It’s a great scam.

Remember the leak about R9 and how that wasn’t coming out any time soon? But then it came out only a couple months later? Or was that R8? I’m not sure because the progression they force down our throats has been so rapid and outpaced any kind of economy relief that it’s all just blended together 😂

Yes, how dare they force the game down our throats. The absolute nerve of them to continue to develop this game!
  • Options
    Well actually relic 10 is a new high
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    lmost players cant even clear relic 7
    Indeed, it is truly challenging to spend your energy on always-available simmable battles and use a minuscule bit of widely attainable g12 finisher gear
    DarthNoscoper#6969
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »

Probably. Eventually. Yeah. But it's a good thing there are 6 Galactic Legends you can get with only two that even need G8 for the time being.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

It’s a great scam.

Yes, how dare they force the game down our throats. The absolute nerve of them to continue to develop this game!

You consider more gear crunch development? Really? Interesting. I personally see development as new and engaging content, quality of life increases, updates to the UI, graphics, etc. Another relic level that aims to just suck more money out of our wallets doesn’t meet that qualification for me or many either.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

It’s a great scam.

You consider more gear crunch development? Really? Interesting. I personally see development as new and engaging content, quality of life increases, updates to the UI, graphics, etc. Another relic level that aims to just suck more money out of our wallets doesn’t meet that qualification for me or many either.

Well, relic levels don't create themselves, so of course I see it as development. Just because it's not content you like doesn't mean it isn't content.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

It’s a great scam.

Well, relic levels don't create themselves, so of course I see it as development. Just because it's not content you like doesn't mean it isn't content.

Ahhh ok, well let me know how many people would agree that another tier level of gear progression without any kind of relief from previous gear crunches is engaging content or would rather have that than any of the things I listed above. Not surprised though 🤷🏻‍♂️. Maybe you’re right, I can’t wait to look at the pixels for a new relic number for months before I collect enough and then get to burn all the materials from the previous 9 levels. 👍🏻 So engaging 😂
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

It’s a great scam.

Ahhh ok, well let me know how many people would agree that another tier level of gear progression without any kind of relief from previous gear crunches is engaging content or would rather have that than any of the things I listed above. Not surprised though 🤷🏻‍♂️. Maybe you’re right, I can’t wait to look at the pixels for a new relic number for months before I collect enough and then get to burn all the materials from the previous 9 levels. 👍🏻 So engaging 😂

I didn't once argue it was engaging or good or fun or whatever else.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

It’s a great scam.

So then what was the point of your sarcastic remark regarding them forcing more gear progression without economy relief down our throats? You took a stance that it was good development for the game based on your responses.
    So if you think that relic 10 is not good for the game or good at all, then we are of sound mind.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

It’s a great scam.

So then what was the point of your sarcastic remark regarding them forcing more gear progression without economy relief down our throats? You took a stance that it was good development for the game based on your responses.
    So if you think that relic 10 is not good for the game or good at all, then we are of sound mind.

I did not take a stance that it was good. You projected that upon me because I disagree with your premise that the only thing worthy of their time are items you deem to be so.

But since you asked, I have no opinion of relic 10. It is neither good, nor bad, it isn't even is yet. The code allows for up to relic 99 and the relic 10 placeholder has been there for ages. This thread is just another person blindly running with Ahnald's clickbait.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, hey, look at that--Ahnold was wrong.