Wrong End of Season Rewards GAC

Prev1
Lumiya
1480 posts Member
I've just got the message, that I ended the season in Aurodium 5 and also got the Aurodium 5 rewards, eventhough I am in Aurodium 4.

1ezfo4xlrrgx.jpg

o8bcybnjp6bt.jpg

b5fnp7mdkizt.jpg
We are all made of star-stuff

Replies

• Zumwan
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me, my rewards message says I got Aurodium 3 rewards when I'm actually in Aurodium 2.
  • wildnz
    257 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Guild mate has the same issue , he won his last match and got promoted to K2 but got the K3 rewards.
  • Rexmex
    4 posts Member
    Options
    i7vuumnfny8o.jpg
    x74y9pfabiyz.jpg
    b3cb0ainl3br.jpg

Allycode: 896-889-619
    I got wrong rewards. Can you check this?
    @Ultra @CG_Tusken_Meathead
  • Options
    I also received incorrect rewards. Finished with 3638 skill rating (K1), but received rewards for being ranked #133 in K2.
  • TheDude420
    439 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    If it helps troubleshoot, the rewards screen is now listing me as ranked #133 in K1, which isn’t correct since I have 3638 skill rating.

Doesn’t seem to be a coincidence that I received incorrect rewards for being #133 in K2, and it’s now incorrectly listing me as ranked #133 in K1.
    Post edited by TheDude420 on
  • Options
    Good luck, same thing happened last month and I never got my crystals, lost out almost 500 crystals
  • panzer
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Same here.
    I got Aurodium 4 rewards though I'm in Aurodium 3.
  • Options
    It’s the same here. Got promoted to Kyber 1 in the last match and got Kyber 2 rewards
  • Options
    rk7s90tv3ul2.png
    xp6oup753qju.png
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    Options
    To quote Britney “ Opps they did it again”
  • Mator
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me. Received Aurodium 2 rewards even though I ended in Aurodium 1 and got promoted to Kyber 5. Ally code: 798-592-537. @CG_Tusken_Meathead, any way someone can take a look at this?
    ubac3u36bny4.png
    z8r3ecpzqdyc.png
  • SSB
    72 posts Member
    Options
    jedirj15 wrote: »
    It’s the same here. Got promoted to Kyber 1 in the last match and got Kyber 2 rewards

Exact same thing happened to me, I was promoted in the last match to K1 but received K2 rewards
  • Options
    I had the same thing on my alt. Got promoted to k2 on the last battle, just 2 points over the line.

I think this is just how it works though. They snapshot your position for rewards before you move. Otherwise, it would look at my new div and hand me the k2 rewards for winning my last k3 battle, where I was only competing with k3 players. I only really fought in k3 for most of it, so it's fair enough.

It should work both ways though. Any players get demoted but still get rewards for the div they were fighting in? I doubt they will go anywhere to report it.

I'm fine with it, so long as it works both ways. Plus I just got a boost of crystals per day for this longer break. Nice!
  • InyakSolomon88
    1247 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Options

It should work both ways though. Any players get demoted but still get rewards for the div they were fighting in? I doubt they will go anywhere to report it.

I'm fine with it, so long as it works both ways. Plus I just got a boost of crystals per day for this longer break. Nice!

It doesn't work the other way. I got demoted from k5 to A2 in my alt 2 GAC rounds ago. Got A2 rewards instead. They ended up sending me compensation crystals for their error. This has been bugged since new GAC began; but last time they seem to have stopped giving out compensation for it.
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options
    I had the same thing on my alt. Got promoted to k2 on the last battle, just 2 points over the line.

I think this is just how it works though. They snapshot your position for rewards before you move. Otherwise, it would look at my new div and hand me the k2 rewards for winning my last k3 battle, where I was only competing with k3 players. I only really fought in k3 for most of it, so it's fair enough.

You are supposed to get the reward of where you end up after the last fight. That is your last position.
    Then after that, promotion or demotion happen if people are in 5 or 1, then comes the squish.
  • Options
    I was demoted from K5 to A2, but got the K5 rewards this time.
  • Options
    Maybe our good buddy @CG_Tusken_Meathead can chime in to confirm if this is being addressed, or if we should open tickets. Thanks!!
  • Screerider
    1360 posts Member
    Options
    Right. You go into the match starting in K3, with the game stating that, if you win you get K3 Win rewards, and if you lose, you get K3 Lose rewards. The match happens and the rewards are divvied out. If a Promotion/Relegation based on Skill Rating change also happens, that's your new starting position for the next match, as well as how your daily rewards are determined.

• Options
    There’s now multiple tickets open for this issue. Since it’s not being acknowledged here, that may be our best option.
  • Options
    EA Support claims that the devs are aware of the issue and looking into it.

The EA Support Team would probably appreciate it if the Devs made a post acknowledging there was an issue with payouts, so Support stops seeing so many redundant tickets.

Or maybe they want more examples to review and troubleshoot? It’s hard to tell with the lack of communication.
  • Options
    TheDude420 wrote: »
    Maybe our good buddy @CG_Tusken_Meathead can chime in to confirm if this is being addressed, or if we should open tickets. Thanks!!

He still never responded to this issue from last month so it won't get addressed. If you figure out how to get your crystals let me know cause I'm still missing almost 500 from last gac
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options
    ry1d3romr663.jpg
  • Options
    LOL @CG "please check the official forums for further updates and announcements"
  • TheDude420
    439 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I don’t know why there’s no standard copy/paste Dev response for incorrect End of Season rewards at this point. Even that would be better than crickets.
  • Options

Yup, it does work both ways.
  • Zumwan
    357 posts Member
    Options
    7oz3pitxvgpf.png
  • Zumwan
    357 posts Member
    Options
    4 days just to answer this
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Options
    But hey, you can start enjoying Datacrons on a few days, isn't a good exchange???
  • Options
    The frustrating part is we have plenty of evidence that the incorrect payouts were given, yet they choose to do nothing. I’ve offered to provide further evidence multiple times, and heard nothing. It makes me question if they are even interested in fixing this, or are they fine continuing to deceive consumers about the rewards they will receive?

Is this an acceptable level of customer service? Especially when EA Support says you’ll be making a statement acknowledging the error (last week!)?

C’mon @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead , you guys are better than this. Please do the right thing. If you need more evidence of the incorrect payouts, please let me know.
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    Options
    This game is turn
    TheDude420 wrote: »
    The frustrating part is we have plenty of evidence that the incorrect payouts were given, yet they choose to do nothing. I’ve offered to provide further evidence multiple times, and heard nothing. It makes me question if they are even interested in fixing this, or are they fine continuing to deceive consumers about the rewards they will receive?

Is this an acceptable level of customer service? Especially when EA Support says you’ll be making a statement acknowledging the error (last week!)?

C’mon @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead , you guys are better than this. Please do the right thing. If you need more evidence of the incorrect payouts, please let me know.

Don’t expect anything.. you will most likely get the same middle finger response a lot of the community got with the JMK phase 1 bug.

They don’t care, they won’t do anything. I’m guessing since the lord of the ring game announcement they have a skeleton crew working on Swgoh.. this will be the new normal, little to no response.