503 posts Member
edited April 2016
So, I'm thinking of a stun team :

Ahsoka (Leader)
Eeth Koth
Asaj Ventress
Old Daka
Royal Guard

4 stunners, evasion up and turn metter gain (+ decent Healing)

Thoughts ?
I choose the Red Pill.

Replies

• Options
    You are missing the center piece = Dooku as L
  • Options
    You are missing the center piece = Dooku as L

Now THAT looks promising
  • Options
    Doesn't the underworld police have good stunning capabilities as well?
  • Options
    Ahsoka is supposed to give as much evasion as Dooku, plus turn metter gain plus Healing (and less squishy)
    or was is it some easy trollin' ?
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    Looking this way Asoka is not that bad, however:
    -Doku is more than 1,5 faster, which means he is the 1st to shoot and he will act 3X before Asoka played 2X.
    -Doku have 100% retribution, with a chance of gaining speed meter, which totally ruins AOE teams
    -Doku have 50% chance to attack you 2X
    -Doku can stun with his special and if he attack a Jedi, with his normal attack
    -Doku can attack multiple times: imagine that his turn meter at 60% and you attack him. He retribuits you 2X, then hi gained 45% of turnmeter so he is the next to play and he gives you 2X hits (and lets hope he doesnt have phasma as a leader, or you will see a carousel)

But besides that Ahsoko is awesome!
  • Haydigan
    414 posts Member
    Options
    Out of desperation, I used Dooku, Finn, RG and EK, with Lumi to try and stun my way through a node on GW that I couln't get past and it worked a treat. I'll definitely use that team again.
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    Options
    Ventriss (l) speed up daka and her self plus removes turn meters on their attacks both with chance to stun.
    Old Daka,
    Dooku
    Royal Guard
    High damage assist hero to call in stuns. I use QGJ for his dispel and offence up as well.
  • Options
    I use
    Phasma (L)
    Daka
    Royal G
    Aayla S
    Dooku

Many bonus turns
  • Options
    The other way to do a stun team is with assists. Add a gs to up damage and get a chance to stun with the assist.