Bronzium data card - store- ally points

Omilek
17 posts Member
edited June 2022
Hi, since im not the only one with this problems i'll start a new siscussions for the Bronzium data card. It cost 250 ally points and no way to do multiple rolls at the same time. I have 540k ally points and keep pilling up. I dont feel like rolling those points with 1 attemps per shot (pretty sure this would take arround 3 hours of non stop rolling XD)
Im wondering im sure alot of you has more ally points. Tell me how much you have and if you hope for a 10x rolls or more!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Eh, I have over 5 million. There is a paid feature in the Hotbot that lets you open them quickly. Not sure if there will ever be a free option in-game to do so. But I don't really care at this point lol.
  • Options
    CG is happy that you can't be bothered spending ally points. It means you are short of things that you could get directly from the packs, or from the shard shop and scavenger. Being short of things means that a proportion of players will spend real money to get those things.

Don't expect them to make multiple bronzium opening a thing.

I'm not just making this up. CG Carrie flat out said words to this effect years ago. It's not happening. She may be gone, but the reason remains.

How many do I have right now? Let me check... 71.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM5nmlfK9Xk

Start watching at 5:55.
    4+ million ally points spent in just under 4 minuets.
  • Options
    Eh, I have over 5 million. There is a paid feature in the Hotbot that lets you open them quickly. Not sure if there will ever be a free option in-game to do so. But I don't really care at this point lol.

If you watch the video I just posted above, your 5 million points could net you over 200K in shard shop currency, where you can get actual gear, the useful kind.
  • Options

If you watch the video I just posted above, your 5 million points could net you over 200K in shard shop currency, where you can get actual gear, the useful kind.

Yeah, I am well aware of that. I thought it was obvious from my comment 😅