Eeth Koth Stun pls Fix it

The chance and rating how this character Stun is very low... Dooku stun is better with no jedi ..... Why??? Fix...

Replies

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    He stuns great for me, 95% of the time he applies stun in my case
  • Options
    I have Koth 7*, for the Yoda event. Levelled and maxed out.

I assure you, he would still be useless if they fixed the stun and added a bunch of more stuns. Useless.
  • Options
    My user controlled Eeth Koth stuns like 0.0000001% of the time, but an AI Eeth Koth stuns me like 9999999.999999% of the time

Bull $$$$
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    i fight 15 arena batte, no one stun, never on droids.... Auhauah dooku evade 100 time better in a raw 12 miss Ahahahah Crazy.... The arena fight is C..P no tactics only luck. Genosian Soldier i'm Coming!!!!
  • Options
    @Ienaplynskee your post has ups and downs. Got me a little dizzy.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    If you have to pick between a 4* Anakin and a 6* Koth what would you pick?
  • Options
    @Big_Boss I would pick a 2* Ugnaught.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Lol jajaja
  • Options
    Fix It... Or we have to play with the same character.... Bah
  • Gavstar
    214 posts Member
    Options
    Have you guys got Eeth Koth's special leveled up to 7? I've been very successful at level 7 ability. I know you only need Level 3 to get the chance up to 75% stun. But its been about 90% hit rate for me so far. Its been a 100% for either Stun+Ability block, or just an ability block.

Eeth with QGJ just destroys top tier droid teams regardless whether they have Poe or Poggle or both.
  • Options
    Gavstar wrote: »
    Have you guys got Eeth Koth's special leveled up to 7? I've been very successful at level 7 ability. I know you only need Level 3 to get the chance up to 75% stun. But its been about 90% hit rate for me so far. Its been a 100% for either Stun+Ability block, or just an ability block.

Eeth with QGJ just destroys top tier droid teams regardless whether they have Poe or Poggle or both.

I have dooku and EK in party... I know what i'm talking about, dooku always stun In a jedi with 90%(rarely not) instead EK (100% of Stun) vs droids stunrate 1 time on 5, ability block 1 time on 3... EK stun vs no droids characters (NO COMMENT) i need to Pray for a Stun of him auhauh
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    I have him on my second account, for about 2 weeks now. I've seen him stun once.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I main him in arena, and y'all are nuts. Most reliable stun in game. But yes, please buff it for me, thanks. LOL
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    I main him in arena, and y'all are nuts. Most reliable stun in game. But yes, please buff it for me, thanks. LOL

Ur sarcasm is irrilevant...
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Totally serious. Any sarcasm perceived is entirely unintentional. I was being serious.

With QGJ as leader, Eeth goes quick enought to stun Dooku before he can do much damage, especially with Tenacity up from 1st move.

His Droid crit bonus is subtle but noticeable.

When Defense becomes relevant, he will be a brick house.
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah my 75% stun stuns pretty much 75% of the time. I actually like him, not sure why he gets such bad press. Not that i use him in anything but gw tbf, but thats mainly cos any changes to my arena team seem to lead to a sudden drop from #50 to #100 so i no longer change.
  • Options
    I like him. But I'd like to see his stun have a chance of stunning another character at the same time. Especially another droid character.
  • Options
    Totally serious. Any sarcasm perceived is entirely unintentional. I was being serious.

With QGJ as leader, Eeth goes quick enought to stun Dooku before he can do much damage, especially with Tenacity up from 1st move.

Stun dooku It's my last problem, anyway 1 battle tonight dooku Stun, Ek no Stun... (Resist) 1-0 for Dooku
  • Cyclops
    80 posts Member
    Options
    He literally stuns every time for me. It's just bad rng for you.
  • Options
    EK is pretty average against a non droid.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    His stun lands most of the time idk what your talking about you just got bad RNG maybe? He's nice to have for gw if your having problems but he's a one trick phony. Once he uses his stun he's somewhat useless.
  • Options
    Other teams tenacity matters as well.
  • Ienaplynskee
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It's very funny what some people say... Today battle 1 dooku Stun, Ek stun Gs, battle 2 vs Rey dooku no stun (yeah but dont worry be happy i have Ek!!) no stun lol, battle 3 dooku stun (jedi) Ek vs Daka no stun (big loool bcs Daka stun my healer 4 times P: 3 attack, 1 assist), battle 4 vs droids Dooku no stun (it's ok i kill the droid) Ek vs IG86 stun + block (WOW i pray to much), battle 5 droids again Dooku no stun (same battle 4) Ek vs IG86 no stun no block!!! (-_-), battle 6 droids again i like droids Dooku double stun!! (Great!!) Ek go it's ur moment maybe 3 stun s.... Force push!!! No stun, only block (mmm.), battle 7 vs Rey FoTp GS ecc ecc, dooku no stun, Ek plsssss FoTp!!! NO S T U N!!. If i can i make a video loool.. I have also noticed that in arena and GW there are some paths like nps (AI) worIs: evade same ways, assist same ways with stuns same ways, or critics..... seems a DEJA-VU eheheh Enjoy!!.
    I play with i pad air2 maybe bug.... Loooooooool all days again again

P.s. Look the rate of Ek 7 challenge 3 Stun.... Yeah he stun Great!! GG TO ALL
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Don't forget about potency and tenacity. It makes s lot of difference on the effectiveness of stuns.