First Order Tie Pilot

This is my favorite toons. One of the hardest hitter if not the hardest.
I am farming him right now. But progress is really slow. It might take at least 6 months to get him to 4* to 7*.
I wanted to ask if anyone have him at 7* with fully maxed gear. How did he perform?

Replies

• Options
    Have him at 6*. Hits like an 18 wheeler. When he comes to assist QGJ, or has offense up, he pretty much one shots everything that moves. (within a 20k hp range)
  • Options
    i got 7* fotp. his basic is the best for atc, his special is third best after rey and gs.
    he perform well if he not dead, hes slow, so lot of times he insta die... I have RG and Poe as tanks to defend him and my rey, so if he is alive when RG taunts, its done, you'll see how he shine.
    2 reasons why not farm fotp over REy and gs:
    1 - survive - rey foresight, gs hp... they can survive. fotp squishy.
    2 - GS and rey are easier farm than FOTP, and therefore more worth to invest.
    FOTP special can not remove full hp RG/Han maxed.
    Rey 2nd special remove rg, han, poe, every1... full geared and maxed.

and yet, my fotp 7* is in my team. :)
  • Raven
    113 posts Member
    Options
    i got 7* fotp. his basic is the best for atc, his special is third best after rey and gs.
    he perform well if he not dead, hes slow, so lot of times he insta die... I have RG and Poe as tanks to defend him and my rey, so if he is alive when RG taunts, its done, you'll see how he shine.

Nice info! although i dont have or wanted an FOTP, its good to know its limitation and strengths..

No GS for me cause it aint no fun, and Rey all the way because! :)
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I've got him at 6* and he hits hard, the problem is he often dies before his turn, I use him on challenges and the odd GW node that's about it. As much as he can 1 hit about anyone he dies the same way. Even with RG a toon with an assist call will take him down before the taunt.
  • Options
    Raven wrote: »

Nice info! although i dont have or wanted an FOTP, its good to know its limitation and strengths..

No GS for me cause it aint no fun, and Rey all the way because! :)

well as you see, i perhaps know about GS since i play him every arena battle, but i not use him (use rey and fotp) simply because... it ain't fun. so we share that opinion about gs :) and i dont use dooku for same reason, tho i have RP and Rey+RP with dooku lead is .... WHAAAT :D
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    supachai wrote: »
    This is my favorite toons. One of the hardest hitter if not the hardest.
    I am farming him right now. But progress is really slow. It might take at least 6 months to get him to 4* to 7*.
    I wanted to ask if anyone have him at 7* with fully maxed gear. How did he perform?

Have him maxed out... He's great just sooo slow. You better have good rest of the team otherwise he'll get one turn, but the other four toons which are alive will eat him up... So he mostly rides the bench... Lately server became competitive and once droids/Dooku were showing up had to take him out... If you are counting on one hit and they dodge... U r done
  • Options

Um. Rey's special cannot OHK kill every hero. She can kill squishy ones, though.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    jeremyj26 wrote: »

Um. Rey's special cannot OHK kill every hero. She can kill squishy ones, though.

With offense up she almost can. The best I've don't is one shot a 6* RG. She probably couldn't one shot 7* tho.

Best strategy is Dooku lead, Rey gets foresight first turn. If she gets attacked and is guaranteed offense up next turn, if not, she's alive for a while, so no complaints there.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    FOTP is probably my favorite character in the game, he looks really cool and he hits like a freight train. I took him off my arena team cause hes not great on defense since his HP is so low, but hes amazing in galactic war when you manipulate it so he is the assist for QGJ, guaranteed kill of one opponent each time
  • SidiousIsPikachu
    771 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    jeremyj26 wrote: »

i can offense up her with QGJ humbling and she can offup from pog or dooku. but even without offense up it can.
    even with Poe leader abi she remove
    https://youtu.be/sbP3QQWv_Vg
    jump to 1:25 look
    happends also with Poe and RG 7* !!!!! i just didnt video it cause i dont video all games.
    when she have positive status effect, 25% offense. Poe leader - 25% offense. 3 times atc - depend on crit if dead or no. 4 times atc - 100% dead.
  • Options
    I wonder if he'll be even more of a beast when they implement whatever changes it is they are making on speedy characters and defense rating. I'm farming him now just in case, even if it's been really slow going. Really cool looking character too, the designers did a great job with his look.
  • Options
    I really have issue with his speed and health. His downsides really make me doubt whether farming him is the right decision.
  • Ole_Man_Bourbon
    343 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Its 5 on 4 vs teams with FOTP
  • Options
    FOTP is getting a speed increase overall compared to the meta shift according to swgohcantina, and he will have more health which is a plus
  • scuba
    14182 posts Member
    Options
    FOTP is getting a speed increase overall compared to the meta shift according to swgohcantina, and he will have more health which is a plus

Will all most likely change next week

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/273912#Comment_273912