Inquisitor Assault battle?

There’s a assault battle for inquisitors on the calendar for the 16th which is really soon, but there isnt any tab indicating it. Just wondering where its at:)

Replies

• mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Title update will probably drop tomorrow
    You'll see it then
  • Mohrg
    200 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to think it will be vs Jedi (as that would make sense) but we have one of those already.
    Resistance maybe?
    Bounty hunters?
    Jawas?
    who knows, and I suspect it will be about as balanced as secrets and shadows...
  • Options
    its for June, 16th. But 2024.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Options
    At least we know they can make new AB's. Too bad this one is for a limited amount of people who went all on on them.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    At least we know they can make new AB's. Too bad this one is for a limited amount of people who went all on on them.

It’s for everyone, just do what you can with what you have. Sheesh. Not all content is meant to be 100% completed the day it comes out.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

It’s for everyone, just do what you can with what you have. Sheesh. Not all content is meant to be 100% completed the day it comes out.

No way. Really?
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Not all content is meant to be 100% completed the day it comes out.

Wish everyone understood that
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Mine are all R5 so I’m excited for it:)