CLS TB P4

Lumiya
1480 posts Member
Has anyone else encountered the no buttons bug in P4 of TB when using CLS?

A guild mate of mine encountered the bug and I just saw a few comments on Reddit where it was specifically p4 for some. I just wanted to see, if this is just coincidence, because it were just a few reporting it, or if more people have encountered it.
We are all made of star-stuff

Replies

• ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve run into this more than once in the past specifically with CLS lead. It’s the reason I put the omi on ROLO so I can platoon CLS and don’t regret it for a second.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    Guildmate just had the no button bug occur on the GAS and Snips CM.

It’s so frustrating that this bug has existed for years across every game mode, yet it’s never been addressed.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's not coincidence--it's probably the most replicable condition of the no buttons bug.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I consistently draw the short straw with CLS and platoon him.

But I can at least say that I didn’t have anything disappear with Grandmaster Luke, so at least it’s not affecting all granted abilities.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

But I can at least say that I didn’t have anything disappear with Grandmaster Luke, so at least it’s not affecting all granted abilities.

Omicron ROLO and use Han, Chewie, Chewpio and CHan. Always frees me up to platoon CLS
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Omicron ROLO and use Han, Chewie, Chewpio and CHan. Always frees me up to platoon CLS

I go with Dash lead, Han, Chewie, BAM, Vandor.

It allows me to platoon CLS & 3PO and has been more consistent for me than CLS rebels were.
  • Whatelse73
    2171 posts Member
    Options

It allows me to platoon CLS & 3PO and has been more consistent for me than CLS rebels were.

I was doing BAM, CAT, Cara, Han, Chewie but this time I gave Dash a try and did Dash, CAT, Han, Chewie, and Vandor. Worked quite well. Han got into the yellow a couple times but that was it.

I don't foresee this or any bug or other issue with TB being fixed anytime soon as TB is old and updating anything with it would be a waste of time and resources for them. (similar to dealing with cheaters.)
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

I was doing BAM, CAT, Cara, Han, Chewie but this time I gave Dash a try and did Dash, CAT, Han, Chewie, and Vandor. Worked quite well. Han got into the yellow a couple times but that was it.

I don't foresee this or any bug or other issue with TB being fixed anytime soon as TB is old and updating anything with it would be a waste of time and resources for them. (similar to dealing with cheaters.)

Yeah CAT makes basically any team easy mode.

I tend to keep her for GR though.
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, no need to waste her in those squads mentioned above. Save her for another squad.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?