I went through the coding and....

Paromos
192 posts Member
edited April 2016
Found a few exciting things in the coding. First off, in the files Old Ben is referred as "Obi.Old.ex". But recently a new string was updated with the games 4/4 update and now there is a "Obi.ex" in the files. because of this I think we will have a young Obi Wan Coming to the game!

Also found a ton of code surrounding guilds, which the devs have already covered in there announcements. BUT a few features will be apart of guilds they did not talk about. Such as Guild Tournaments.

Another thing I found interesting was I saw "Cody.ex" in the code. Probably Commander Cody coming soon! Along with "Mundi.ex" which is also a promising chance of Ki-Adi-Mundi (a personal favorite)

Keep an eye out for these characters! Probably only going to be obtainable through guild wars/raids etc.

Replies

• slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    What are you talking about?
  • Options
    @Paromos thanks for the info! Can't wait to get another piece for a clone team!!
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    slmcmr wrote: »
    What are you talking about?

I dug through the apps coding via Ifile and found this information on 3 new characters.
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    @Paromos thanks for the info! Can't wait to get another piece for a clone team!!

No problem! Cody was a favorite from the show, and since they already put fives in over him it's only a matter of time before they add Cody!
  • Options
    I need clone wars Obi like my life depends on it.... He is my absolute favorite character. I really hope they don't pull any bull spit like with the tusken shaman, I'm completely f2p
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    This is why i regret updating the IOS to 9.3... You know if they have a jailbreak for 9.3 yet?
    {RotE}
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    This is why i regret updating the IOS to 9.3... You know if they have a jailbreak for 9.3 yet?

Nope they don't, I'm guessing the next jailbreak will be ios10 or it would have hit already when 9.3.1 was released.
  • Options
    This is really old news and isn't meant to be spoken about on the forum.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
  • Options
    Is lfile an app for iOS ?
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options

I know that. This post is purely to let people know Who to expect next. These 3 characters will most likely come out during the next big update.
  • Options
    Wake me up when TR-8R is datamined and I'll personally buy you 500 Crystals.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse already said there will be shards in the guild shipments. Anything beyond that, speculate at your own risk. And I know he discourages data mining, but young Obi-wan, Commander Cody, and Ki Adi Mundi are safe bets to make it in the game eventually.
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    Aero wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse already said there will be shards in the guild shipments. Anything beyond that, speculate at your own risk. And I know he discourages data mining, but young Obi-wan, Commander Cody, and Ki Adi Mundi are safe bets to make it in the game eventually.

Cody is more Popular in the clone wars series then Fives, and Mundi makes more appearances in the movies then both Eeth Koth and Aayla.

The fact they JUST ADDED these strings into the game code means that they are planning on releasing them before any other characters.
  • Options
    Paromos wrote: »

Cody is more Popular in the clone wars series then Fives, and Mundi makes more appearances in the movies then both Eeth Koth and Aayla.

The fact they JUST ADDED these strings into the game code means that they are planning on releasing them before any other characters.

They also added the data for a Scoundrel event.

It's important not to read into these things too much. Also this should be discussed on reddit, not here.
  • StarSon
    7461 posts Member
    Options

It does not mean that at all. It means you see what you want to see. A couple months ago they added a Scoundrel event. How many Scoundrel events have you seen since February? Datamine at your own risk, and don't make assumptions about when the stuff will becom available.
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

It does not mean that at all. It means you see what you want to see. A couple months ago they added a Scoundrel event. How many Scoundrel events have you seen since February? Datamine at your own risk, and don't make assumptions about when the stuff will becom available.
    StarSon wrote: »

Scoundrel event was scrapped because they are holding off for guilds, which will add more depth to the event when released. So far they have not scrapped any characters they add into the code. Tusken Shamen, Magmatrooper, and Ewok were all accurate. No reason to think these 3 i stated wont be.