My god, that GI event has to be the most frustrating thing yet.

2Next

Replies

• Joebo720
    648 posts Member
    Options
    It's an RNG fest. Like GAS tier 4. You have to reset in wave one half the time. Don't go into wave 2 with at least full protection, don't even waste your time. I got all the way through yesterday. It's tough for sure. Would prefer something a little more difficult compared to the snoozefest GL encounters. But the pendulum swung far on this. GI is just there to make your life miserable, doesn't prepare you at all for final wave, just there to take away HP and Protection.

Anyone saying it's not RNG hasn't played through the event yet.
  • KarateApina
    127 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    It was not. :)
  • Options
    Swgoh is a game. This event was yet another bad experience (properly the worst event ever in fact).
    Games that stop being fun, stop being played -> no more money CG. And we all know you really like those.
  • Options
    Swgoh is a game. This event was yet another bad experience (properly the worst event ever in fact).
    Games that stop being fun, stop being played -> no more money CG. And we all know you really like those.
    Mate we can’t help it such a addictive star wars game until future star wars games get releases i almost gave up with the game being depressed about the event feeling bad for grinding for the Gi which i managed after like 70 attempts of ahsoka node? I didn’t count but rest turned bit easier st the end especially Last node going against Gk imo i think they do need a buff if the inquisitors are proven to kill most jedis in the kenobi show surely they can buff their Dps.
  • Options
    Cgsmom wrote: »
    Mate we can’t help it such a addictive star wars game until future star wars games get releases i almost gave up with the game being depressed about the event feeling bad for grinding for the Gi which i managed after like 70 attempts of ahsoka node? I didn’t count but rest turned bit easier st the end especially Last node going against Gk imo i think they do need a buff if the inquisitors are proven to kill most jedis in the kenobi show surely they can buff their Dps.

We must have received the versions of inquisitors that are only hunting "scraps" and haven't beaten a real Jedi in years, only padawans and younglings. (Oh and farmers)