GAC Broken

So can I just say Kenobi needs a hard nerf especially with CAT also the doges are insane. I have over 7 mill gp and to not b able to counter bc I went for all dark side gls is ridiculous. I have no problem supporting a game but when one character stands head and shoulders above the rest......

Replies

• Options
    You can counter JMK with DS GLs…

A team standing above the rest pretty much defines what a meta is…
  • Options
    There is only an 80% chance of a win with SEE and that is before datacrons
  • Options
    SEE or SLKR with daka and zombie and the usual (wat, armorer) are pretty good counters. Even if they don't one shot the kenobi, they should at least take some people out. If kenobi is left alone, geos can take him. If he is with let's say 2 people, bounty hunters should be able to take those 2 people. All this assuming of course you don't have gas to clear him completely after cat is out. Though I do agree that the fact that the 2 or 3 shot kenobi is the new one shot is annoying
  • harvestmouse
    892 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    SEE or SLKR with daka and zombie and the usual (wat, armorer) are pretty good counters. Even if they don't one shot the kenobi, they should at least take some people out.

You're kind of reiterating the OPs point though. Kenobi is head and shoulders above the rest.

Having to 2 shot, break up 2 teams plus use possibly your best 2 auxiliary characters, just for the first shot. That's very resource heavy.

The problem for me is how a match up involves 20 plus teams, but can be dominated by just one. One character even.

• Options
    If you look on counter teams for gac forums they are almost all JMK w CAT teams for counter as well. How is it fair that the only consistent counter is the same team? This is supposed to be a STRATEGY game. Its not very strategic if the counter is the same team.