Zetas

Just something I feel that is worth mentioning is with the change to the GAC schedule we will be getting less zetas from the rewards per week. I find this as something that was overlooked and hope they add an extra zeta to GAC as someone who has only been playing for 2 years zetas are still really tight.

Replies

• Recurve
    97 posts Member
    Options
    There is a lot that this reduces, they also are going to squish you more frequently so you'll drop leagues quicker by just maintaining a 50% win loss ratio.
    They have also stealth removed the view of the rank that your allies/guildies are at, so you can no longer see how many people are in Kyber 1, they are just pushing people lower to reduce the crystals everyone can get.
  • LordDirt
    5019 posts Member
    Options
    Funny how you guys are shocked by this. I am sure they saw their $ going down and need to give away less rewards so people will spend $.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Surely you can't believe this was overlooked. If the post about event scheduling update seemed a good thing, you're a very gullible person.
    I started in K2 and I still dropped to K3 even though I got more wins than losses. More squishes with the new schedule? K4 here I come!