Mace Windu Endurance Tier IV Rewards Not Given

A few months ago my game crashed for no reason as I completed tier IV. The mission is marked as completed but I have no rewards (and can provide screenshots) and cannot progress because I need the rewards to upgrade. Is there any known solution? In game support said nothing can be done but this limits what I can do in the game indefinitely.

Replies

• Options
    I would keep opening support tickets until you get to someone that actually wants to do their job. They can absolutely do something about it.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead is there any way I can get those shards? This isn’t even one that can be purchased through the store. I’ve spent money on this game and would be disappointed to be stuck
  • Options
    Take control of CG and hire a different in game support?
  • Options
    It’s kind of strange that they wouldn’t ensure the integrity of database transactions to prevent corrupt game data states in case of a failure. It says a lot of the lack of competence when designing the software architecture.
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options
    I hope someone sees this and can help you.

@CG_SBCrumb just in case Meathead doesn't see it.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    UPDATE- Now support is claiming I received the rewards and already used them on other things. As if I can use Endurance shards on anything other than it.
  • Options
    szvvn2ykxuz1.png
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options
    JotTheJawa wrote: »
    UPDATE- Now support is claiming I received the rewards and already used them on other things. As if I can use Endurance shards on anything other than it.

Lol
    The problem is that EA support has no idea about the game or how it works. Your only option at this point is that one of the Devs or CMs helps you out.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Trading Endurance shards on the black market with the Jawa Scavanger? Now that's a bad thing and CG will have nothing to do with it.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb support is now claiming I used the shards when I’ve proven with photos that I have 5/65 shards. Is there anything that can be done? I cannot replay the event or progress without them
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb is there anything you can do to help me? I’ve heard from many people online that you’re the one to talk to
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Try reporting on Answers HQ. That team is usually good about getting rewards out in situations like this.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en