Mace Windu AI

Sparrow
525 posts Member
I know alot of people think Mace is under powered, but for a guy who only exposes sometimes, and gains so much from hitting exposed enemies, should the AI not prioritize him hitting the enemy he exposed on his turn? most other exposes last for a few turns so there is a reasonable chance they will get hit anyway, but the one mace exposes on his turn sometimes, its just really stupid and makes Mace very weak for the AI not to at least target that one.

Replies

• Options
    I totally agree. At the moment there is what, a 45% chance to expose a random enemy? So one out of every two turns you will expose an enemy. With the AI there is a 1 in 5 chance that they will attack the exposed enemy. So a 1 in 5 chance every second turn of Mace Windu to do an extra 20% damage seems really lame to me.
    He would become a much stronger character (and absolutely by no means over-powered - just stronger in a more balanced way) if there was some weighting towards the AI attacking the enemy under the influence of shatterpoint. That's the ability that defines him in this game and at the moment it is total luck, so no sane person would include him on their defense team and not to mention that even in PVE (when the computer is controlling him), he is pretty **** lame. The randomness aspect already comes in, in terms of which enemy gets exposed, one has no control of that. It's not even such an amazing ability, but to add another random element on top of that, just makes him useless for PVE. If the AI would attack the enemy that he shatterpoints he would be a much better character.