Kit idea - Admiral Konstantine

This character is meant to be a Synergy with Thrawn. Without Thrawn, Konstantine is not at his best.))
Sorry if I seem to be posting a lot of these, but I actually really enjoy making these. If you want me to make a kit give me an idea of how you want them to work, and I’ll make it

Unit Name - Admiral Konstantine
Type - Dark side, Support, Leader, Empire, Imperial Trooper

Blaster Fire - Basic
Deal damage to target enemy. Gain Offense up if the target is Phoenix squadron.

Underestimated - Special - Cooldown 3
Admiral Konstantine gains +10% Offense and defense for every Imperial Trooper still active. He also gains Retribution, and gains Failure, which is permanent. He then deals damage to target enemy, +25% damage if target is Phoenix squadron.

Failed adversary - Leader
All Imperial Troopers gains +10% Tenacity and +6% Critical Chance. If Thrawn is active Admiral Konstantine gains Inevitable Failure
-
Inevitable Failure (Modified) - After Admiral Konstantine goes, he gains +1 stack of Inevitable Failure. When Admiral Konstantine is defeated, Grand Admiral Thrawn gains bonuses based on the following -
5 stacks - +10% Protection
10 stacks - +25% Protection
20 stacks - +75% Protection
25 stacks - +100% Protection
(When Leader Ability upgraded to level 8, Grand Admiral Thrawn also gains +10% Health and Protection up)

I will not be denied the glory of this kill - Unique
When Admiral Konstantine deals Damage to a character, they gain Konstantines Mark. When ever another Imperial Character targets a character with 1-10% health remaining, and they have Konstantines Mark, then Konstantine gains +100% turn meter, and takes over the turn. His attack deals 200% more damage, and if the marked character is defeated that turn, Konstantine is also defeated.
-
Konstantines Mark - Admiral Konstantine can only target and damage this character

Description - Support that takes Imperial Troopers and uses them to boost himself, while boosting Grand Admiral Thrawn when he is defeated

This character would be unlocked in Imperial Events and active in the Squad Arena store unlocking at 50 shards

3rd kit!!!!!!! This one takes a Modified version of Inevitable Failure for his main synergy, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and gives him boosts.