Character shard drop rate change?

Did the odds of a character shard drop rate get lowered recently?

Seems as though anything outside of cantina battles has been low lately, culminating in me going 0 / 24 today combined on the three characters I'm currently farming.

Could just be bad luck, but figured I'd ask to see if anyone else has noticed this.

Happy gaming to all

Replies

• Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    I've had similarly bad luck but that's what it is...bad luck nothing more. It will even out eventually (currently on 0/18 on FOTP lol from past 3 days or so)
  • Options
    I doubt there was a change in drop rate. There are several threads like this that pop up after every update, if all of them were true, there would be 0 chance to get shards at this point.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    0/24 is some serious bad luck. I've had an incredibly rare good day on my toons going 5/6, 3/6, 3/6 & 1/6 so it's not changed
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    Besides, I was 5/6 on RG shards this morning. And got my average 33% rate on Barriss shards.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    It's different everytime. I was farming 5's and Rey shards today. Got no 5's and all of Rey's. Yesterday, got one Rey and 4 5's. lol.
  • Options
    Ok, will just chalk this one up to the gods of rng being unhappy with me as of late

Thanks for the feedback
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    RNG... Today I got 20 dooku shards from cantina (2 refreshes), but the day before yesterday only 3 :neutral:
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    The good days tend to balance it out. Hopefully you get good days. If you don't, take comfort in knowing there's someone out there who never gets bad days to balance against you.